E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- P.P. Oleynik, Organization, planning and management in construction: Textbook (ASV, Moscow, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Chulkov, Reorganization. Organizational and anthropotechnical reliability of construction. Series “Infographic foundations of functional systems (IFFS)” (SvR-ARGUS, Moscow, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Prigozhin, Disorganization. Reasons. Kinds. Overcoming (Alpina Business Books, Moscow, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Chulkov, R.K. Gazaryan etc., Interaction of models of the organizational life cycle of enterprises and their reorganization (Vestnikof MGSU, Moscow,) 3 223-227 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Chulkov, O.N. Kuzina, Functional modeling of construction reorganization of non-production facilities, Vestnik of MGSU, Series “Information systems and logistics in construction” >9, 251-258 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Fedotenkov, A.A. Padalko, Investment and innovation potential as the basis for the development of the regional economy, Young Scientist 3, 562-572 (2014). Information on https://moluch.ru/archive/62/9325/ (date of access: 05.09. 2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Karpenko, Modern approaches to the concept and classification of innovations, Vestnik of BSU 3 129-132 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Evstegneeva, V.O. Chulkov, Renovation as a shell of many innovative types of reorganization in the life cycle management of construction objects, The Eurasian Scientific Journal, 2 (2020). Information on https://esj.today/PDF/68SAVN220.pdf (open access). Title from the screen. Russian, English languages. DOI:10.15862/68SAVN220 [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Chulkov, Monitoring of the Dynamics of Changes of the Human Adaptive Norm in Cyberphysical Sestems of “Smart Buildings” Using Digitalization, 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth (MTDE 2020). Advances in Economic, Business and Management Research, Atlantis Press 138 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Hermeneutics. Information on https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki Date of access 3.9.20 [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Moscow Government dated August 1, N 497-PP “On the Program for the renovation of the housing stock in the city of Moscow” (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Renovation. Large-scale urban project of dispersed construction (Moscow, Russian school, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Laws on renovation - essence, provisions and recent changes. Information on http://renovatsija.ru/zakon-o-renovatsii/ Date of access 3.8.20 [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Gusev, A.A. Kalgin, V.O. Chulkov, I.I. Pavlinova, M.A. Fakhratov, Resource-saving technologies and ecology (Russian school, Moscow, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Moscow Government dated August 12, 2020 No. 45/182 / PR-335/20 “On the stages of implementation of the Program for the renovation of the housing stock in the city of Moscow” [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Gusev, A.A. Kalgin, A.A. Kalgina, V.O. Chulkov, Operation and repair of residential buildings (Mask, Moscow, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalgin, I.I. Pavlinova, Ecological safety of citie (MGAKHiS, Moscow, 2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.