E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- N.S. Astafieva, Yu.A. Kabireva, I.L. Vasilyeva, Advantages of use and difficulties in implementing information modeling of buildings, Construction of unique buildings and structures; SPbPU Peter the Great. - SPb. 8(59), 22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Attenkov, SV. Galkin, B.C. Zarubin, Optimization methods: studies. for universities (ed. B.C. Zarubina, A.P. Krischenko. 2nd ed., Stereotype, Publishing House of Moscow State Technical University N.E. Bauman, M., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Afanasyev, Flow organization of construction (Stroyizdat, Leningrad. Department, L., 1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Bayburin, Comprehensive assessment of the quality of the construction of civil buildings, taking into account factors affecting their safety (dis. ... Dr. Techn. Sciences: 05.23.08 / Albert Halitovich Bayburin. - SPb., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Bachurina, T.S. Golosov, Investment component in BIM implementation projects, Vestnik MGSU, FGBOU VPO “REU them. G.V. Plekhanov, M. 2, 126-134 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Buzyrev, M.N. Yudenko, Quality management of building products: studies. Manual (Phoenix, Rostov- on-Don, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gusakova, On the methodology for optimizing the full life cycle of a construction object, Industrial and civil construction 4, 46-47 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Zelentsev, Organizational mechanism of quality management in construction in terms of self-regulation (dis. ... Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.23.08, Anton Leonidovich Zelencov, Rostov-on-Don, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Ishchenko, The monitoring system of the organization of construction and improvement in the largest and most large cities (dis. ... Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.23.08, Ivan Sergeevich Ishchenko, M., 1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.Sh. Karibova, Organizational and economic basis for improving the quality of construction products (dis. ... Cand. tech. Sciences: 08.00.05, I. Sh. Karibova, M., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Lukmanova, Methodical approach to assessing the effectiveness of the quality management system in construction, Construction Economics 4, 47-52 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Organization, planning and management of construction production (under total. ed. P.G. Grab - Lipetsk: Inform, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Osipov, Assessment of the current state of construction quality management, Accounting, statistics 4(56), 85-89 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Talapov, “BIM technology: the essence and features of the introduction of information modeling of buildings” (DMK Press, M., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Telichenko, A.A. Lapidus, A.A. Morozenko, E.A. King, S.B. Collectors, A.N. Dmitriev, Information modeling of technologies and business processes in construction (Association of construction universities, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Fedoseeva, Functional modeling of the organization of construction production in emergency situations (dis. ... Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.02.22, Tatyana Aleksandrovna Fedoseeva, M., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Chetverikov, Phased implementation of information modeling technologies (BIM) in the construction industry, Construction materials, equipment, technologies of the XXI century 5(18), 33-36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.