E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.G. Tamrazyan, D. Popov, Reduce of bearing strength of the bent reinforced concrete elements on a sloping section with the corrosive damage of transversal armature, Applied Matec Web of Conferences, 117, 00162 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, The assessment of reliability of punching reinforced concrete beamless slabs under the influence of a concentrated force at high temperatures, Procedia Engineering, 153, 715-720 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, L.A. Avestisyan, Experimental and theoretical study of reinforced concrete elements under different characteristics of loading at high temperatures, Procedia Engineering, 153, 721-725 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, Reduce the impact of dynamic strength of concrete under fire conditions on bearing capacity of reinforced concrete columns, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 475-476, 1563-1566 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, L.A. Avestisyan, Behavior of compressed reinforced concrete columns under thermodynamic influences taking into account increased concrete deformability, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 365 (5) 52034 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kabantsev, A.G. Tamrazyan, Allowing for changes in the calculated scheme during the analysis of structural behavior, Magazine of civil engineering, 49 (5), 15-26 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, L.A. Avestisyan, Estimation of load bearing capacity of eccentrically compressed reinforced concrete elements under dynamic loading in fire conditions, Applied mechanics and materials, 638-640, 62-65 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar Mehta, Concrete Structure, Properties, and Materials, Prentice- Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N.J. 07632 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Treece, and J.O. Jirsa, Bond Strength of Epoxy-CoatedReinforcing Bars, ACI Materials Journal, 86 (2), 167-174 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- L. Amleh, M.S. Mirza, and J. Mirza, Effect of Fly Ash Concrete Mix on Corrosion of Steel Reinforcement, Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering, Halifax, Nova Scotia, June10-13, pp. 783-792 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- MacGregor, Reinforced concrete mechanics and design Prentice Hall (1997). [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Regan, Shear Concrete Society Current Practice Sheet Concrete, 105, 25-26 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tepfers, Bond of FPR reinforcement in concrete: А state-of the art paper Bond and Development of Reinforcement, ACI SP, 180 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Orangun, J.O. Jirsa, J.E. Breen, A reevaluation of Test Data on Development length and Splices, Journal of ACI, 74 (3) (1997). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yoon, Interaction between loading, corrosion, serviceability of reinforced concrete, ACI materials Journal, 97 (6), 637-64 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Castel, R. Francois, G. Arliguie, Mechanical behavior of corroded reinforced concrete beams-part 2: bond and notch effect, Material Structure, 233, 539-544 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- G. Sterritt, M.K. Chryssanthopoulos, Probabilistic limit state modeling of deteriorating RC bridge using a spatial approach, Proceedings of International Conference on Current and Future Trends in Bridge DesignConstruction and Maintenance, 518-528 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V. Sarveswaran, M.B. Roberts, J.A. Ward, Reliability assessment of deteriorating reinforced concrete beams, Proceedings of Institution of Civil Engineering: Structures & Buildings, 140 239-247 (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.