E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Pavel Medvedev, Evgeniy Pugach, Pavel Gaidukov, Design Of Wooden Formwork For Brick Vaults; WMCOUS 2018-22 June, 3rd World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering-Arhitecture-Urban Planing Symposium, Prague 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhejiang Gongshang Chu, Assembled coating of hollow block connected, China patent$ CN2709558U. [Google Scholar]
- Jean Levavasseur, Breese Majerowicz, SIMONNOT, France patent; FR2784124 04.07.2000. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Trushchev, S.V. Simkin and G.P. Ivanov, Panel stay in place formwork Rus patent Ru94022702А1. [Google Scholar]
- Kim Kyu Han Block for blocking coastal flow, South Korea patent, KR101544039. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Anpilov, Monolithic floor slab for large spans, Rus patent Ru166521U1. [Google Scholar]
- Hart Honickman, Noah Queen’s University (Canada), Pultruded GFRP sections as stay-in-place structural open formwork for concrete slabs and girders; ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2008.ID250786277 [Google Scholar]
- X. Gai, A. Darby, T. Ibell, M. Evernden, Experimental investigation into a ductile FRP stay-in-place formwork system for concrete slabs; Construction and Building Materials. 2013. №49. pages. 1013-1023. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.