E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A. Czajkowska, M. Kadłubek, Management of factors affecting quality of processes in construction enterprises, Polish journal of management studies 11(1), 28-38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Min Liu, Glenn Ballard, and William Ibbs, Work Flow Variation and Labor Productivity: Case Study, Journal of Management in Engineering 27(4), 236-242 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Efimov, Statistical methods in quality management (UlSTU, Ulyanovsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, P.A. Govorukha, Organizational and technological potential of the enclosing structures of multi-storey residential buildings, Vestnik MGSU 4, 143-149 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, I.V. Shesterikova, Development of a mathematical model for complex quality indicator evaluation in the construction of multi- storey residential buildings, Science and business: ways of development 91(1), 43-48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus, I. Abramov, Formation of production structural units within a construction company using the systemic integrated method when implementing high-rise development projects, E3S Web of Conferences, D. Safarik, Y. Tabunschikov and V. Murgul (Eds.), 03066 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Topchiy, Organizational and technological modeling of construction and installation works in a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of re-profiling of industrial facilities (PhD thesis-Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Sunindijo, B.H.W. Hadikusumo, & T. Phangchunun, Modelling service quality in the construction industry, International Journal of Business Performance Management 15(3) 262-276 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Mallawaarachchi and S. Senaratne, Importance of Quality for Construction Project Success, International conference on structural and construction management, 84-89. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusakov, Yu.M. Bogomolov, A.I. Brekhman, G.A. Vahanyan, System Engineering of construction (edited by A. A. Gusakov. 2nd ed., add., pererab., ASV Publishing house, M., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, A.Yu. Berezhny, Mathematical model for evaluating the generalized indicator of environmental load during construction project, Vestnik MGSU 2, 30-33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sevilay Demirkesen, Beliz Ozorhon, Impact of integration management on construction project management performance, International Journal of Project Management 35, 1639–1654 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, I.V. Shesterikova, Mathematical model for assessment the potential of the high-rise apartment buildings complex quality index, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 02025 (2019) TPACEE-2018 doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf /20199102025 TPACEE-2018 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kobzar, Applied Mathematical Statistics. For engineers and scientists (FIZMATLIT, M., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Shulenin, Robust methods of mathematical statistics. Tomsk, NTL Publishing house, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lagutin M. B., Visual mathematical statistics (2nd ed., Rev., M., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Experimental and statistical models. Experiment planning and regression analysis of results. Using the Harrington desirability function in solving optimization problems of chemical technology, Moscow, rkhtu-2003, 89 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.