E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A. Lapidus, I. Abramov, Implementing large-scale construction projects through application of the systematic and integrated method, XXIst International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering: Construction - The Formation of Living Environment, FORM 2018. “IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering”, 062002 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, Organizational design and management of large-scale and investment projects (Around the world, Moscow, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus, A. Makarov, Automation of roof construction management by means artificial neural network, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 692, 1168 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, V.I. Telichenko, O.M. Terentyev, “Technology of building processes”. Part 1 (High School”, Textbook for university students, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, V.I. Telichenko, O.M. Terentyev, “Technology of building processes”. Part 2 (“High School”, Textbook for university students, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sinenko, V.M. Ginzburg, V.N. Sapozhnikov, P.B. Kagan, A.V. Ginzburg, Automation of organizational and technological design in construction (Higher education, Saratov, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, V.I. Telichenko, “Information Modeling of Technologies and Business Processes in Construction”, “Association of Construction Universities”, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus, I. Abramov, A system-integrated approach to the study of the problem of ensuring the sustainability of complex production and dynamic systems in construction, In the collection: Construction system engineering. Cyberphysical building systems A collection of materials from a seminar held as part of the VI International Scientific Conference, 159-162 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Abramov, A. Lapidus, Systemic integrated method for assessing factors affecting construction timelines, Collected at: International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry - ESCI 2018 Ser. “MATEC Web of Conferences”, 05033 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, The choice of the rational relationship of the method and form of organization of construction, Industrial and civil construction 6, 46-50 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Pakhomova, P.P. Oleinik, Selection and assessment of parameters for certification of work places sout (special assessment of working conditions), Technology and organization of construction production 1, 49-52 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, G. Voronina, A. Makarenko, Methods for the formation and optimization of calendar plans for construction companies, Collected: MATEC Web of Conferences, 05037 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, E.S. Erzhokova, E.A. Gorshkova, Stream method as a way of organizing the construction of System Technologies 3(28), 136-140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zelentsov, A.Ya. Tokarsky, Modeling the consequences of the risks of manifestation of negative factors during the construction of capital construction projects, In the collection: Days of student science. Collection of reports of a scientific and technical conference based on the results of research work by students of the Institute of Construction and Architecture, 1361-1363 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, K.S. Tolstova, D.V. Topchiy, Formation of groups of parameters affecting the criterion of admissibility of combining processes in the production of finishing works, Science and business: development paths 6(84), 18-22 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Solomatina, Study of the influence of destabilizing factors on the reliability of production processes, In the collection: Days of student science. Collection of reports of a scientific and technical conference based on the results of research work by students of the Institute of Construction and Architecture, 1299-1301 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, & M. Lu, Synchronized optimization of various management-function schedules in a multiproject environment: Case study of planning steel girder fabrication projects in bridge construction, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 146(5) (2020) doi:doi:10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001813. [Google Scholar]
- M. Arashpour, V. Kamat, Y. Bai, R. Wakefield, & B. Abbasi, Optimization modeling of multi-skilled resources in prefabrication: Theorizing cost analysis of process integration in off-site construction, Automation in Construction 95, 1-9 (2018) doi:10.1016/j.autcon.2018.07.027. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.