E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- System engineering, Under the editorship of A.A. Gusakov, (Fund «New millenium”, М., 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, L. Thomas, Relative Measurement and its Generalization in Decision Making: Why Pairwise Comparisons are Central in Mathematics for the Measurement of Intangible Factors – The Analytic Hierarchy, Network Process. Review of the Royal Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences, Series A: Mathematics (RACSAM) 102(2), 251–318 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, The potential of organizational and technological solutions performance for object building, Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering 1, 175—180 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, I.L. Abramov, Stability of organizational-production systems in conditions of risk and uncertainty of constructive production, Science prospects 6(105), 8-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusakov, S.A. Veremeenko, A.V. Ginsburg etc, Organizational-technological reliability of construction (SvR-Argus, M., 1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginsburg, P.B. Zhavnerov, The influence of measures on increasing of organizational-technical reliability on functioning of construction organization and construction planning, Scientific-technical bulletin of Volga region 3, 94-96 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Volkov, Homeostat of constructive production, Vestnik MGSU 1, 257—260 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Experimental-statistic models. Experiment planning and regression analysis of results. Using of desirability function of Harrington in solution of optimization problems of chemical technology (University of chemical technology of Russia, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- W.Z. Taffese, E. Sistonen, Neural network based hygrothermal prediction for deterioration risk analysis of surface-protected concrete facade element, Construction and Building Materials 113, 34–48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar, R.K. Aggarwal, J.D. Sharma, Energy analysis of a building using artificial neural network: A review, Energy and Buildings 65, 352–358 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Crivelli, M. Guagliano, A. Monici, Development of an artificial neural network processing technique for the analysis of damage evolution in pultruded composites with acoustic emission, Composites Part B: Engineering 56, 948–959 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Cybenko, Approximation by superpositions of a sigmoidal function, Mathematics of Control Signals Systems 2, 303–314 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hola, K. Schabowicz, Estimation of earthworks execution time cost by means of artificial neural networks, Automation in Construction 19, 570–579 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Margoulin, G.G. Azgaldov, Qualimetric expertise of construction objects (Polytechnika, SPb., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Beshelev, F.G. Gurvich, Expert estimations (Publ. house. Nauka, M., 1973) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Efimov, Experiment planning, Theory of automatic planning (MGUP, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.