E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- C. Yengst, Mini excavator sales slowly recovering, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Amol Phoke, Priyanka Khandelwal, Onkar Sumant, Mini Excavators Market by Capacity (Less Than 4 Tons and More Than 4 Tons) and End-User Industry (Landscaping & Construction, Agriculture, and Others), Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027. [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Yengst, Mini excavators wounded by housing market, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Hannes Wind, Anton Renner, Frank A. Bender, Oliver Sawodny, Trajectory Generation for a Hydraulic Mini Excavator using Nonlinear Model Predictive, Conference: 2020 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT). Control. 2020. DOI: 10.1109/ICIT45562.2020.9067227. [Google Scholar]
- Frank A. Bender, Simon Göltz, Thomas Braunl, Oliver Sawodny, Modeling and Offset-Free Model Predictive Control of a Hydraulic Mini Excavator, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering PP(99):1-13. May 2017. DOI: 10.1109/TASE.2017.2700407. [Google Scholar]
- P. Alkiviadis, Protection and sustainable development of traditional settlements in the context of tourism development and promotion of employment: values of yesterday, today and tomorrow, V International Scientific – Practical Conference: Cultural heritage in 21st century, Kazan, Proceedings, 11–19 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Petr Prochazka, Ivo Pazdera, Radoslav Cipin, Jan Knobloch, Battery Powered Mini-Excavator, ECS Transactions, 87(1) 343-347 (2018). DOI: 10.1149/08701.0343ecst [Google Scholar]
- Ruqi Ding, Junhui Zhang, Bing Xu, Min Cheng, Programmable hydraulic control technique in construction machinery: Status, challenges and countermeasures, Automation in Construction,172-192 (2018). doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2018.08.001. [Google Scholar]
- Cao et al. / Science of the Total Environment 635 (2018) 112–119. [Google Scholar]
- D.Q. Truong, J. Marco, D. Greenwood, L. Harper, D.G. Corrochano, J.I. Yoon, Challenges of micro/mild hybridisation for construction machinery andapplicability in UK, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 91 301–320302 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- David J. Edwards, Gary D. Holt, Mini-excavator safety: toward innovative stability testing, procurement, and manufacture, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 137(12), 1125-1133 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Dongik Suna et al. Sensor-based straight-line control of the end-point of a typical retrofitted hydraulic excavator. Automation in Construction. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2020.103385 [Google Scholar]
- Kyoung Kwan, Ahna Nguyen, Huynh Thai, Design of a robust force controller for the new mini motion package using quantitative feedback theory, Mechatronics, 17 (10), 542-550 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mechatronics.2007.07.011 [Google Scholar]
- Andrea Bedottia et al, Energy saving solutions for a hydraulic excavator, Energy Procedia, 126, 1099-1106 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2017.08.255 [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang et al., The effects of control methods on energy efficiency and position tracking of an electro-hydraulic excavator equipped with zonal hydraulics, Automation in Construction 100 129–144 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Feng et al., Robotic excavator trajectory control using an improved GA based PID controller, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 105 153–168 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.-U. Lee, P. Hun Chang, Control of a heavy-duty robotic excavator using time delay control with integral sliding surface, Control Engineering Practice, 10 697–711 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. David Bradley et al., Artificial intelligence in the control and operation of construction plant – the autonomous robot excavator, Automation in Construction, 2 (3), 217-228 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Andrea Bedotti et al., Modelling and energy comparison of system layouts for a hydraulic excavator, Energy Procedia, 148 26–33 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Budny et al., Load-independent control of a hydraulic excavator, Automation in Construction, 12 245–254 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Ibragimov, E.V. Korolev, T.R. Deberdeev, V.V. Leksin, D.B. Solovev, Energy parameters of the binder during activation in the vortex layer apparatus, Materials Science Forum, 945 98-103 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Ibragimov, R.R. Bogdanov, The influence of a complex modifying agent on the hydration and structure formation of self-compacting concrete, ZKG International, 70 (4) 44-49 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Stroganov, E. Sagadeev, R. Ibragimov, L. Potapova, Mechanical activation effect on the biostability of modified cement compositions, Construction and Building Materials, 246, 118506 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.