E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.A. Lapidus, Y. Ndayiragije, Formation of a comprehensive quality index for a large-scale construction project, Science and business: development ways, 6 (96) 61-64 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus and N. Yves, Integrated Quality Index of Organizational and Technological Solutions for Implementation of Burundian Capital Master Plan, Materials Science Forum, 931, 1295-1300 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Topchiy, V.A. Skakalov, Development of an organizational and technological model for implementing construction control in multi-storey residential buildings, Scientific review, 11, 97-100 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, Y. Ndayiragije, Standardization of masonry production as a factor in improving quality of housing construction in Burundi, Construction production, 1, 45-50 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. Patanakul, & D. Milosevic, The effectiveness in managing a group of multiple projects: Factors of influence and measurement criteria, International journal of project management, 27(3), 216-233 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Ayodeji Oke, Clinton Aigbavboa, Ernest Dlamini, Factors Affecting Quality of Construction Projects in Swazilland, The Ninth International Conference on Construction in the 21st Century (CITC-9),March 5th-7th, 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates [Google Scholar]
- J. von Meding et al., Critical Success Factors of Construction Project Quality in Brunei Darussalam, The international conference on Sustainable Built Environment for Now and the Future, March 26-27, 2012, Hanoi, Vietnam. [Google Scholar]
- A. Czajkowska, M. Kadłubek, Management of factors affecting quality of processes in construction enterprises, Polish journal of management studies, 11 (1) 28-38 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Janatyan, M. R. Hashemianfar, M. Kasaee, Integrated Model of Critical Success Factors of Construction Projects: A Case of Esfahan, Int. J. Res. Ind. Eng., 7 (3) 381–395 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jaafer Altarawneh, Behrang Samadi, The relationship between critical success factors and success criteria in construction projects in the United Arab Emirates, International Journal of Advanced and Applied Sciences, 6 (7) 43-53 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Osei-Kyei, A. P. Chan, Implementing public–private partnership (PPP) policy for public construction projects in Ghana: critical success factors and policy implications, International journal of construction management, 17 (2) 113-123 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Pinto, J.E. Prescott, Variations in critical success factors over the stages in the project life cycle, Journal of management, 14 (1) 5-18 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Pinto, D.P. Slevin, Project success: Definitions and measurement techniques, Project management, 1, 67-72 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Joseph F. Hair Jr., William C. Black, Barry J. Babin, Rolph E. Anderson, Multivariate Data Analysis. Seventh Edition. [Google Scholar]
- Patrice Roussel, François Durrieu, Eric Campoy, Méthodes d’équations structurelles recherche et applications en gestion. [Google Scholar]
- Thu Anh Nguyen, Visuth Chovichien, Shin-ei Takano, Quantitative Weighting for Evaluation Indexes of Construction Project Success by Application of Structural Equation Modeling, International Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2 (3), 70-84 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.