E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.I. Gnyrya, S.V. Korobkov, Concrete work technology in winter: textbook (Publishing house of TSUACE, Tomsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Mokshin, K.S. Gauss, A.V. Rubanov, R.I. Mokshin, Simulation of Curing Processes in Cast-in-place Thin-walled Structure under Different Climatic Conditions, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 597 012035 (2019) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/597/1/012035. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Titov Concreting in winter, Proceedings of universities. Construction 3 (711), 109 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ershov, A.A. Lapidus, V.I. Telichenko, Technological processes in construction. Book 5. Technology of monolithic concrete and reinforced concrete: Textbook, (ASV Publishing house, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- ed. B.A. Krylova, S.A. Ambartsumyan, A.I. Zvezdova, Guidelines for heating concrete in monolithic structures (NIIZhB, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Gnam, R.K. Kiviharju, Winter concreting technologies in Russia, Construction of unique buildings and structures 9(48), 7-25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Korytov, Winter concreting using heating wires, Mechanization in construction 3, 14-20 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Sysoev, Winter concreting technology using flexible heating wires, Engineering journal of Don 27(4) 279 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fedorova, V. Mestnikov, O. Matveeva, E. Nikolayev, Features of high-strength concrete creation for concreting of monolithic constructions in the far north conditions, Procedia engineering 57, 264–269 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Valt, A.A. Ovchinnikov, Methods of heat treatment of concrete during the construction of monolithic structures, Izvestiya of the Kaliningrad State Technical University 13, 109-112 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Dudin, N.I. Vatin, Yu.G. Barabanshchikov, Modeling of concrete strength gain in the ELCUT program during heating of monolithic structures with a wire, Magazine of Civil Engineering 2, 33-45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Molodin, Controlled temperature regimes of concrete curing - a way to increase the efficiency of concrete work, Polzunovsky Vestnik 4-1, 149-153 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dombrovskii, 2018 ELCUT, a program for engineering analysis and two-dimensional finite element modeling (OOO “Tor”, Saint-Petersburg, 2018) www.elcut.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Tolochnaya, M.M. Titov, Numerical modeling of thermophysical processes in the technology of winter concreting of a precast-monolithic frame of a building, Proceedings of universities. Construction 11-12, 54-61 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- О.А. Ostarkova, R.V. Oniskovets, Modeling the heating of the floor slab with heating wires in the Far North using the ELCUT software, Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences 5-1, 60-68 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dugersuren Enkhbaatar, M.M. Titov, Improving the technological design of winter concreting in modern construction, Vestnik of TSUACE 3, 159-168 (2018) doi: 10.31675/1607-1859-2018-20-3-159-168. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Zhurov, S.V. Komissarov, System of temperature and strength control of concrete at an early age, Vestnik MGSU 4(5), 296-300 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Zhurov, S.V. Komissarov, System of temperature and strength control of concrete at an early age, Vestnik MGSU 4(5) 296-300 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Komarinsky, R.V. Oniskovets, Simulation modeling of winter concreting of wall structures Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences 7, 18–31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Zinevich, Application of numerical modeling in the design of heating technology and concrete curing of monolithic structures, Magazine of Civil Engineering 2, 24-28 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.