E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Code of rules SP 301.1325800.2017 “Information modeling in construction. Rules for the organization of work by production and technical departments.” (approved by the order of the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Communal Services of the Russian Federation of August 29, 2017 N 1178 / pr). [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Pakidov, BIM Basics: Information Modeling for builders. An article in the online resource http://isicad.ru/ru/articles/Pakidov/BIM-building-book-3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Gabdullin, K.F. Islamov, I.M. Khamitov, Small construction business: problems and solutions (Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, Russia), AD Alta - Journal of Interdisciplinary Research 9, 23-25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Islamov, D.A. Khalikov, The structure of the information model of the classification system of thermal insulation materials, Basic research 7, 40-45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Sibgatullin, K.F. Islamov, Determination of the bearing capacity of homogeneous plates and shells under multi-cycle loading, Basic research 6, 107-111 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Islamov, L.V. Gabdullin, I.M. Khamitov, Small construction business: problems and solutions (russia, republic of tatarstan, naberezhnye chelny), AD ALTA-JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH 9(2), 23-25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Khalikov, K.F. Islamov, The structure of the information model of the classification system of heat-insulating materials, Basic Research 7-1, 40-45 (2016) http://www.fundamental-research.ru /ru/article/view?id=40455. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bataev, A.A. Gorovoy, A.B. Mottaeva, Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018 - Vision 2020, 102-114 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.