E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- D.V. Zerkalov, Energy Security: monograph (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Gorbaneva, K.S. Sevryukova, The Problem of Limited Energy Resources in the World: Reducing Energy Consumption in the Construction Sector Construction and Real Estate: scientific journal 1 (2) 143-150 (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Oparina, Fundamentals of Resource and Energy Saving in Construction: textbook (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Mishchenko, E.P. Gorbaneva, E.V. Ovchinnikova, K.S. Sevryukova, Improving Energy Efficiency of Appartment Buildings During Major Repairs Finance. Economy. Strategy 16 (1) 66-72 (2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Gentsler, E.F. Petrova, S.B. Sivaev, T.B. Lykova, Energy Saving in an Apartment Building Information and Methodological Manual (2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Technical Condition Analysis of Apartment Buildings. URL:https://dom.gosuslugi.ru/#!/houses-condition/deterioration [Google Scholar]
- State Corporation - Fund for Assistance to Housing Services Reform of. URL :https://www.reformagkh.ru (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kolodyazhnyi, V.Ya. Mishchenko etal., The influence of design features of housing facilities on energy consumption, E3S Web of Conferences 175 11019 (2020). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017511019 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bertsun, Mathematical Modeling on Graphs Part 2. (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Nosov, T.V. Bernshtein etal., Elements of Graph Theory (2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mogilenko, Implementation of Resource and Energy Saving Measures The Structure and Examples of the Rebound Effect Manifestations. Energy Saving 7 (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Mogilenko, The Rebound Effect as a Deterioration in the Result of Energy-saving Measures in Comparison with the Expected One Energy Security and Energy Saving 5 (2016)(in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Mishchenko, E. Gorbaneva, etal., Planning the Optimal Sequence for the Inclusion of Energy-Saving Measures in the Process of Overhauling the Housing Stock, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 983 79-91 (2019). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-19868-8_8 [Google Scholar]
- Methodological Recommendations for Calculating the Effects from the Implementation of Measures to Savee Egy and Increase Energy Efficiency. (2016). URL: https://minstroyrf.gov.ru/docs/11291/ (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for Assessing the Economic Efficiency of the Use of Energy-saving Measuresduring the Major Repair Taking into Account the Life Cycle Cost. “Energy Efficiency of Buildings in North-West Russia” project. (2015).URL: www.book.lib-i.ru/25ekonomika/333801-1-metodika-ocenki-ekonomicheskoy-effektivnosti-primeneniya-energosberegayuschih-meropriyatiy-pri-kapital.php (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kvon, Some Aspects of Evaluating the Effectiveness of Investments in Energy Saving of Buildings TISBI Bulletin 2 68-76 (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- T. Simankina, I. Kibireva, A. Mottaeva, M. Gusarova, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 983 138-145 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19868-8_13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Feofanov, Modern Approaches to Assessing the Effects of the Energy-saving Technologies Introduction in Various Sectors of the Economy Russian Entrepreneurship 9-1 34-38 (2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.