E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.G. Komarov, T.A. Suetina, Yu.L. Morozov, V.A. Dorf, V.V. Levshin, Concrete for monolithic construction of buildings and structures (MIKKHiS, Moscow, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalgin, M.A. Fakhratov, V.O. Chulkov, Production and use of building materials, products and systems: Volume 2. Production of concrete, concrete and reinforced concrete products, their repair and restoration. Part one. Domestic experience. Tutorial ( SvR-ARGUS, Moscow, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Kuzmina, S.A. Sinenko, Modern information technologies in the work of the customer service (technical customer), Scientific Review, 18, 156–159 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Garev, V.A. Shinkevich, As-built technical documentation for the construction of buildings and structures, Reference manual ( Construction quality center, SPb,2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Letchford, V.A. Shinkevich, As-built documentation in construction. Reference manual ( Construction quality center, St. Petersburg, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, Organization of construction production (MGSU, Publisher: ASV, Moscow, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, V.I. Brodsky, Organization of construction as a type of work affecting the safety of objects, Industrial and civil engineering, 7, 71–75 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Vlasenko, Staffing for the construction industry in Russia. Library of scientific developments and projects of NRU MGSU, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Kazieva, Problems of staffing in the construction industry, Modern research and innovation, 3, 2018. [Electronic resource]. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sinenko, S.A. Mamochkin, B.V. Zhadanovsky, Foundations of the regulatory framework in construction (ASV Publishing House, Moscow, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, O.G. Kurenkov, Assessment of the influence of factors of direct influence on the quality of the constructed object when studying the indicators reflected in as-built documentation, Tambov. Science perspectives, 7 (118), 127–131 (2019). (ISSN 2077-6810) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Fatun, T.V. Bobrova, Preparation of as-built technical documentation in the process of managing a construction project, Technics and technologies of construction, 1 (5), 15 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Stephen R. Pettee, As-builts – Problems & Proposed Solutions, Construction Management Association of America, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.