E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Yu.S. Volkov, Development prospects for prefabricated precast concrete in Russia (VNIINTPI, Moscow, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ershov, A.A. Lapidus, V.I. Telichenko, Technological processes in construction Books 1-10 (ASV Publishing House, Moscow, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Efimenko, Management, planning and regulation of the production of building products and structures at the enterprises of the building industry (MGSU, Moscow, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zakharov, M.P. Leontyeva, Constructive solutions for large panel houses of a new generation Industrial and civil engineering 10 2016. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Klyueva, V.I. Kolchunov, A.S. Bukhtiyarova, Resource-energy-saving structural system of residential and public buildings with a given level of structural safety Industrial and civil engineering 2 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Nikolaev, New generation panel and frame buildings, Housing construction 8 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik Organization of work life of builders. Saratov, IPRboks, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, B.F. Shirshikov, Complete block method of building objects (IPRboks, Saratov, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Pakhomova, P.P. Oleynik, Comfortable housing of the new industrial generation Construction production 2 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Shalenny, O.L. Balakchina, Prefabricated monolithic housing construction (Publishing House “IPR Media”, Saratov, 2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.