E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.I. Shnyrova, Modern methods of risk assessment in construction (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Bogoyavlenskiy, Risk management in socio-economic systems, Textbook (2005). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56275-2014 Risk management. Guide to good practice for project risk management [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Semenenko, Formation of a management system for organizational models for the implementation of quarterly development projects. [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Vinogradova and R.G. Abakumov, Factors of the organizational and technological risk environment of investment and construction activities (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Semenenko, Organizational and technological reliability of the formation of a cluster of urban residential development. [Google Scholar]
- L. Jeffrey, Fall of the Eighth Wonder (The Kinzua Bridge, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- T.Kh. Ablyazov and E.B. Aleksandrova, Risks of the implementation of investment and construction projects in the context of the formation of the digital economy (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Lapteva and T.F. Morozova, Assessment of risks in the implementation of an investment and construction project using the example of a business center, Magazine of civil engineering, 2 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Makarova and E.A. Arlamov, Methodological approaches to the assessment of construction risks (2017). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.