E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- V.M. Bobryashov, T.D. Bobryashova, S.I. Tsaritsenskaya, Two-dimensional laws of probability distribution of highly filled foams and their determination on a computer. Investigation of building structures with the use of polymeric materials (Interuniversity collection of scientific papers, Voronezh, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusak, E.A. Brichkova, Probability theory (Tetra-System, Minsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Andrei Glasunov, Viktor Bobryashov, Nikolay Bushuev, Building Platforms of Polymer Matrix Based Composite Construction Materials for Transportation Facilities, International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport EMMFT 2017, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 692, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Mitropol’skiy, Technique of statistical calculations (Nauka, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Peresvetov, Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics (Alt-Press, , 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Venetskiy, V.I. Venetskaya, Basic mathematical and statistical concepts and formulas in economic analysis (Statistics, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Efimova, I.E. Varakina and other, General theory of statistics (Infra-M, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Long, Mathematical statistics in technology (Soviet Science, Moscow, 1958). [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Gnedenko, Probability theory course (Nauka, Moscow, 1969). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Smirnov, N.V. Dunin-Barkovsky, Course in Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics for Technical Applications (Nauka, Moscow,1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Gmurman, Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics (Yurayt, M., 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Demidovich and other, Numerical methods of analysis (State. ed. phys.-mat. lit., M., 1963) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Hilliard, Applied Mechanics of Cellular Plastics Mir, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 22695-77. Panels of walls and building coverings are layered with foam insulation. Styrofoam. Strength test method. - Introduction. 01/01/1979. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 21562-76. Metal panels with foam insulation. General technical conditions. - Introduction. 01/01/1977. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 23486-79. Three-layer metal wall panels with polyurethane foam insulation. Technical conditions. - Introduction. 01/01/1980. [Google Scholar]
- Y.R. Vainu, Correlation of series of dynamics (Statistics, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- R. Storm, Probability theory, mathematical statistics, statistical quality control (Mir, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.