E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- K.Yu. Andreev, A.V. Pavlov, The human factor in the system of ensuring the economic security of the Russian Federation in the field of transport infrastructure, Questions of Russian and international law, 10, 170–181 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Abramov, D.S. Saraeva, Research of systemic principles of organization of construction production in conditions of risks and uncertainty, Science and business: ways of development, 11 (89), 16–21 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Abramov, Z. A. K. Al-Zaidi, The Level of Influence of Human and External Risks on a Construction Company’s Sustainability (IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng.), 753, 0420431 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Nesticò, S. He, G. De Mare, R. Benintendi, and G. Maselli, The ALARP Principle in the Cost-Benefit Analysis for the Acceptability of Investment Risk, Sustainability, 10, (12), 4668, Dec., doi: 10.3390/su10124668 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, G.B. Safaryan, Quantitative analysis of risk modeling of production and logistics processes in construction, Technology and organization of construction production, 3 (4), 6–9 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Entisar Kadhim Rasheed, Valuation the Impact of Risk on the Goals and the Safety of Construction Projects in Iraq, Journal of Engineering, 21, 1–19 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, I.L. Abramov, Z.A. Al-Zaidi, Application of BIM-technologies to control the assessment of construction risks of the conference, System engineering of construction, cyber-physical building systems, pp. 321–325(2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Dubina, Mathematical foundations of empirical socio-economic research: textbook (Publishing house Alt. un-ta, Barnaul, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kwon, V.B. Wax, O.G. Pozdeeva, The use of the Likert scale in the study of motivational factors of students, v.11, pp 1039–1052(2018). [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Musatova, The methodology for predicting the efficiency of an innovative project based on expert assessments Current problems of science and education (No. 1) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus., I.L. Abramov, Z.A.K. Al-Zaidi, Assessment of the impact of destabilizing factors on implementation of investment and construction projects, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 951, 012028 (2020) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/951/1/012028.2020. [Google Scholar]
- The vendran V. Risk, Management in the construction industry: the relevance of human factors. PhD Thesis, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, I.L. Abramov, Sustainability of organizational and production systems in the face of risks and uncertainty in construction production, 6, 8–11 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kazaryan, D. Pogodin, A. Shatrova, Aspects of scheduling processes and results of the reorganization of projects in high-rise construction objects, E3S Web of Conferences, 97, 9, 04002 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, I.L. Abramov, Systemic integrated approach to evaluating the resource potential of a construction company as a bidder, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 603 (5), 052079 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.