E3S Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20212021 7th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Energy Storage Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||21 May 2021|
- T.Y. Li, C.K Tian, B. Cao, J.X. Zhang, H.Y Wu. Comprehensive study of energy situation in 2050 and strategy analysis of oil and gas enterprises — Based on the comprehensive analysis of main energy outlook reports. International Petroleum Economics. J. 27, 11: 1-9+33, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.J Yang, W. Li. Development situation and needs of China’s petroleum reserve system. International Petroleum Economics. J. 23 (09):69-77, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, J. Ma, Z. Zhang. A research of the strategic petroleum reserve in the new period. Military Economic Research. J. 26 (12), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.C Zhang. Wind load and wind resistant stability of large steel tanks. Zhejiang University. D, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Lin. Wind load and wind-induced buckling of large steel tanks. Zhejiang University. D, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Li. Research on Integrity Management of Large Crude Oil Storage Tanks. Xi’an Shiyou University. D, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei, J.X. Wang, X.S Cheng. Dynamic responses of oil storage tank considering wind interference effect. Engineering failure analysis. J. 104 :1053-1063, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yasunagaa, Y. Uematsub. Dynamic buckling of cylindrical storage tanks under fluctuating wind loading. Thin-Walled Structures. J. 150, 106677, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.