E3S Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20212021 7th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Energy Storage Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||21 May 2021|
- Nancy L. Black, W. Patrick Neumann, Ian Noy. Proceedings of the 21st Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2021) [M].:2021-0506. [Google Scholar]
- Haroon Ur Rashid Khan, Muhammad Siddique, Khalid Zaman, Sheikh Usman Yousaf, Alaa Mohamd Shoukry, Showkat Gani Sasmoko, Aqeel Khan, Sanil S. Hishan, Hummera Saleem. The impact of air transportation, railways transportation, and port container traffic on energy demand, customs duty, and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of low-, middle-, and high -income countries[J]. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2018, 70. [Google Scholar]
- Lester C. Hunt, Yasushi Ninomiya, Primary energy demand in Japan: an empirical analysis of long-term trends and future CO2 emissions[J], Energy Policy 33. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Shiwei Yu, Yi-Ming Wei, Ke Wang. China’s primary energy demands in 2020: Predictions from an MPSORBF estimation model. Energy Conversion and Management 6. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Tong Guangrong Yang Yanjun. A State-space Approach to Estimate Energy Demand Model in China. Energy Procedia 5. 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.