E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- A. Karimipour, M. Ghalehnovi, J. de Brito, Mechanical and durability properties of steel fibre-reinforced rubberised concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 257,119463 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Eronko, S.M. Gorbatyuk, E.V. Oshovskaya, B.I. Starodubtsev, New Engineering Solutions in Creation of Mini-BOF for Metallic Waste Recycling. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mat. Sci. Eng., 287(1), 012004 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Foti, Preliminary analysis of concrete reinforced with waste bottles PET fibers. Construction and Buildings Materials, 25, 1906–1915 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kowalik, D. Logon, A. Ubysz, Feasibility study of the utilization of waste basalt rebars as fibre reinforcement for concrete. MATEC Web Conf., 251 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yazdanbakhsh, L.C. Bank, C. Chen, Use of recycled FRP reinforcing bar in concrete as coarse aggregate and its impact on the mechanical properties of concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 121, 278–284 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Duda, D. Sobala, T. Siwowski, D. Kaleta, The use of recycled material from car tires in road construction. Archives of Institute of Civil Engineering, 21, 97–111 (2016) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- A. Duda, M. Kida, S. Ziembowicz, P. Koszelnik, Application of material from used car tyres in geotechnics - an environmental impact analysis. PeerJ, 8, e9546 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Myaskov, I. Temkin, S. Deryabin, D. Marinova, Factors and Objectives of Sustainable Development at the Implementation of Digital Technologies and Automated Systems in the Mining Industry. E3S Web Conf., 174, 04023 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Kongar-Syuryun, A. Ivannikov, A. Khayrutdinov, Y. Tyulyaeva, Geotechnology using composite materials from man-made waste is a paradigm of sustainable development. Materials Today: Proceedings 38: 2078–2082, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Kongar-Syuryun, Y Tyulyaeva, A. Khairutdinov, T. Kowalik,Industrial waste in concrete mixtures for construction of underground structures and minerals extraction. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 869, 032004 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, S.M. Gorbatyuk, K.Ch. Bujanovna-Syuryun, A.M. Khairutdinov, Yu.S. Tyulyaeva, P.S. Makarov, Utilization of Mineral Waste: A Method for Expanding the Mineral Resource Base of a Mining and Smelting Company. Metallurgist, 64, 851–861 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Rybak, Ch. Kongar-Syuryun, Yu. Tyulyaeva, A.M. Khayrutdinov, I. Akinshin. Geomechanical substantiation of parameters of technology for mining salt deposits with a backfill. Mining Science, 28, 19–32 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maj, F. Grzymski, A. Ubysz, The loss of durability in reinforced concrete structures. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1425(1), 012207 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Henin, R. Tawadrous, G. Morcous, Effect of surface condition on the bond of Basalt Fiber-Reinforcement Polymer bars in concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 226, 449–458 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Khayrutdinov, C.B. Kongar-Syuryun, Y.S. Tyulyaeva, A.M. Khayrutdinov, Cementless backfill mixtures based on water-soluble manmade waste. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Аssets Engineering, 331(11), 30–36 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Balevičius, M. Augonis, The effects of bond, shrinkage and creep on cracking resistance of steel and GFRP RC members. Composite Structures, 187, 85–101 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kheradmand, Z. Abdollahnejad, F. Pacheco-Torgal, Drying shrinkage of fly ash geopolymeric mortars reinforced with polymer hybrid fibres. Proceedings of Institution of Civil Engineers: Construction Materials, 173(1), 28–40 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khan, M. Cao, M. Ali, Cracking behaviour and constitutive modelling of hybrid fibre reinforced concrete. Journal of Building Engineering, 30, 101272 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Michalek, Variation in compressive strength of concrete aross thickness of placed layer. Materials, 12(13), 2162 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Glinicki, Assessment and design of fibro-concrete based on equivalent strength. Drogi i Mosty, 3(2002) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jasiczak, P. Mikołajczyk, Technology of concrete modified with admixtures and additives. Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Poznańskiej, Poznań 2003 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.