E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Technical Regulations on fire safety requirements, taking into account the amendments made to Federal Law No. 117-FZ “On Amendments to the Federal Law Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements”:Law № 123-FZ of July 22, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determining the calculated values of fire risk in buildings, structures and structures of various classes of functional fire hazard: appendix to the order of the EMERCOM of Russia of 30.06.2009 № 382, taking into account the changes approved by Order № 632 of the EMERCOM of the Russian Federation of 2.12.2015. [Google Scholar]
- SP 1.13130.2009 Fire protection systems. Evacuation routes and exits. [Google Scholar]
- Design standards for Pre-trial Detention Facilities of the Federal Penitentiary Service SP 15 - 01 - 2012 Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. [Google Scholar]
- SP 247.1325800.2016 Pre-trial detention centers of the penitentiary system. Design rules. [Google Scholar]
- SP 308.1325800.2017 Correctional institutions and centers of the penitentiary system. Design rules. [Google Scholar]
- Parfyonenko A 2012 Rationing of fire safety requirements for evacuation routes and exits in the buildings of preschool educational institutions: Dis. Ph.D. (scientific adviser Kholshchevnikov V) Moscow AGPS of the Ministry of Emergencies of the Russian Federation (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kholshchevnikov V. V. Optimization of human traffic flow pathways. High-rise buildings: dis. M., 1969. -251 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kholshchevnikov V. V. Research of human flows and methodology of rationing evacuation of people from buildings in case of fire. - Moscow: MIPB of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Kholshchevnikov V 1999 The study of human flows and the methodology for standardizing the evacuation of people from buildings in case of fire Moscow MIPB of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Alekseev Yu 1978 Formation and movement of human flows in the aisles of spectacular structures: Dis. Ph.D. 05.23.10 Moscow 254 p (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Gvozdyakov V 1978 Patterns of movement of human flows in transport and communication facilities: Dis. Ph.D. 05.23.10 Moscow 211 p (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Eremchenko M 1978 The movement of human flows in school buildings: Dis. Ph.D. 05.23.10 Moscow 186 p (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kopylov V 1974 Research of parameters of the movement of people during forced evacuation: Dis. Ph.D. 05.23.10 Moscow 145 p (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Predtechenskiy V. M. Human flows in buildings. - Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- Larusdottir A. R., Dererichs A. S. Evacuation dynamics of children – walking speed, flow through doors in day care centers // Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics/Gaithersburg (USA). – 2010. – Рp. 67–79. [Google Scholar]
- Aydn O. A Qualitative Approach to Children of Developing Countries from Human Behavior Point of View // Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Human Behaviour in Fire/Massachusetts (USA). – 2011. – Pp. 531–538. [Google Scholar]
- Bruck D 2009 Community based research on the effectiveness of the home smoke alarm in waking up children Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Human Behaviour in Fire (Cambridge, UK) pp 335–344. [Google Scholar]
- Dmitry Korolchenko, Tatiana Eremina, and Leonid Tanklevsky. Operation of cable lines under fire conditions. // E3S Web of Conferences 221, 02007, 2020, DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202022102007 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Dmitrii Korolchenko, Denis Minaylov, and Mikhail Eremin. Method of mathematical modeling for the experimental evaluation of fire retardant materials parameters. ERSME 2020, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1001, 012075, 2020. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/1001/1/012075 [Google Scholar]
- A A Komarov, N V Gromov and O N Korolchenko. Ensuring blast resistance of critically important buildings and constructions in case of air crash. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE). [Google Scholar]
- Eremina T., Korolchenko D., Kuznetsova I. The Study of the Complex of Properties of Water-Dispersion Fire Retardant Paint for Wooden Structures. Wood & Fire Safety. WFS 2020. Springer, Cham. 2020. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-41235-7 [Google Scholar]
- Fedor Portnov and Daria Mikhaleva. Thermodynamic foundations of wood’s operational properties. ITISE 2020. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.