E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Shirshikov B.F., Sinenko S.A., Zhadanovsky B.V. Organizational and process solutions for labor safety in work production projects. ASV Publishing House, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Shesterikov Yu.A. Ensuring the safety of objects of the urban environment during the construction and reconstruction of buildings and structures // Results of scientific research: International scientific and practical conference (October 5, 2015, Yekaterinburg). /in 2 parts, part 2 - Ufa: AETERNA, 2015. 95-99 [Google Scholar]
- Sinenko S.A., Otsokov K.A. Improving safety during construction and installation work in buildings // Construction production. No. 2.2020, p.80-85. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12.0.003-2015, Occupational Safety Standards System. Dangerous and harmful working factors. Classification. Standartinform, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12.4.009-83 Occupational Safety Standards System. Fire Fighting Equipment for Protection of Facilities. Main types. Dislocation and maintenance. Standards Publishing House, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12.4.011-89 Occupational Safety Standards System. Means of protection of workers. General Requirements and Classification. Standards Publishing House, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Ershov M.N., Lapidus A.A., Telichenko V.I. Book 7. Performance of roofing work and arrangement of protective coatings. ASV Publishing House, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Zhadanovsky B.V., Sinenko S.A. Prospects for improving the technical level of production of concrete works in modern construction. Scientific Review. 2014. No. 9-2. P. 435-438. [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Shirshikov B.F. The composition of the sections of the organizational and process documentation and the requirements for their content. MSUCE Publishing house, 2013 - 63 p. [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Brodsky, V. I. Organization of construction production. Preparation and performance of construction and installation works. MSUCE Publishing house, 2014 - 95 p. [Google Scholar]
- Sanitation Standards and Regulations. SanPiN 126.96.36.1994-03 Hygienic requirements to the organization of construction operations and works. Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of Russia, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Sinenko S.A., Mamochkin S.A., Zhadanovsky B.V. Foundations of the regulatory framework in construction. ASV Publishing House, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.