E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- SP 24.13330.2011 Pile foundations. [Google Scholar]
- SP 22.13330.2016 Soil bases of buildings and structures. [Google Scholar]
- D.YU. Chunyuk, N.O. Kurilin. Effectiveness evaluation of combined piled-raft foundation constituents operation. SR, 16, p. 6-10, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Chunyuk D.YU., Kurilin N.O. Possible methods of calculation of combined pile-raft foundations. SR, 18, 11-17, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ladyzhenskiy I.G., Sergiyenko A.V. Combined pile-plate foundations (KSPF) and combined plate-pile foundations – KPSF) -development prospects. HAT, 6, 132-135, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.