E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- A.A. Morozenko, A.A. Shashkov, Organizational and technological aspects of large- scale construction of nuclear power plants, Science and Business: Development Ways, 5(95), pp 28-33 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Osokin A, VVER-TOI Construction Organization Project, Rosenergoatom, 12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Morozenko, I.E. Voronkov, Improving the efficiency of organizational and technological solutions when constructing nuclear power plants on the basis of contemporary russian and foreign experience, Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo, 10, pp 74-79 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dorf, R.O. Krasnovskiy, I.S. Krol, D.E. Kapustin, Prefabricated-cast-in-place technology of building contruction using nondetachable steel-fibre-concrete form, North of Russia: Strategies and Development Prospects (Mat. of the II All-Russian Scien. and Pract. Conf.), pp 77-82 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Kapustin, K.V. Rogachev, A.E. Kapustin, Application of permanent fiber reinforced concrete formwork, Regional architecture and engineering, 2, pp 102-109 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Pergamenshchik, V.A. Undozjorov, A model of the labor productivity dependence on workforce density, E3S Web of Conf. 22nd Int. Scien. Conf. on Construction the Formation of Living Environment, FORM 2019 C. 06020 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Morozenko, V.V. Belov, I.E. Voronkov, A.S. Kabanov, Research of functional and technological limitations in large-block construction of nuclear power plants, Actual problems of the construction industry and education (col. of rep. of the First National Conf. (Moscow, Sep. 30, 2020)), Moscow: MISI – MGSU Publishing House, pp. 341–348 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kholopov, K.A. Dudkevich, B.K. Pergamenshchik, Transportation and installation of enlarged NPP elements, Vestnik MGSU, 4, pp 266-274 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Morozenko, A.A. Shashkov, Resource assessment of large-block construction of NPP, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 869 062025s (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Morozenko, Material and resource assessment of sustainable functioning of enterprises in the construction industry, Vestnik MGSU, 2, pp 261-263 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.