E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- D. Bradly, A. Mitcheson, I. Comb. Flame 32, 221 – 236 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bradly, A. Mitcheson, II. Comb. Flame 32, 237 (1978). [Google Scholar]
- Ye.Yu. Salymova, Dynamics of development of dangerous factors in buildings with enclosing structures made of sandwich panels in fires and explosions Candidate dissertation (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Joint venture 4.13130.2013 Fire protection systems. Restriction of distribution of the fire on subjects to protection. Requirements to space-planning and design decisions. — 24.06.2013. — M.: Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Solberg. Observations of flame instabilities in large scale vented gas explosions. 18-th Sympos. (International) The combustion institute. (1980). P. 1607 – 1614. [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Moen, M. Donato Turbulent flame propagation and acceleration in the Presents of Obstacles. Progress in Astronomy and Aeronautics. V 75. (1981). p. 33 – 47. [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Molkov, A. V. Grigorash, R. M. Eber, F. Tamanini, R. Dobashi. Vented gaseous deflagrations with inertial vent covers: State-of-the-art and progress. Process Safety Progress, 2004, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 29–36. [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Molkov, A. V. Grigorash, R. M. Eber, F. Vented gaseous deflagrations: Modelling of spring-loaded inertial vent covers. Fire Safety Journal, (2005), vol. 40, issue 4, pp. 307–319. [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Molkov, A. V. Grigorash, R. M. Eber, F, D. V. Makarov. Vented gaseous deflagrations: modelling of hinged inertial vent covers. Journal of Hazardous Materials, (2004), vol. 116, issue 1-2, pp. 1–10. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev, V. V. Molkov. On the dependence of internal explosion parameters on the installation of safety structures in the apertures of the protecting walls of industrial and residential buildings. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost. Fire and Explosion Safety, (2018), vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 6–25. [Google Scholar]
- Gorev V. Ensuring explosion safety of residential buildings. International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018, V.193, (2018), № 03046, Р.8 [Google Scholar]
- V. Gorev. About dependence of parameters of internal explosion on the device of safety designs in apertures of the protecting walls of the production and residential buildings. VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018), V. 251, 2018, 02015, p.8. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Molkov. Modeling the deflagratsionnykh of explosions and their consequences in objects of various gaznacheniye.//Modelling of the fires and explosions. Under a general edition of H.H. Brushlinsky and A.Ya. Korolchenko - M.: Prod. Pozhnauk, (2000). - 482 p. [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Molkov, R. M. Eber, A. V. Grigorash, F. Tamanini, R. Dobashi. Vented gaseous deflagrations: modelling of translating inertial vent covers. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, (2003), vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 395–402. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev, V. V. Belyaev, V. N. Fedotov. Condition of the beginning of vibrational gas combustion in an unsealed vessel of rectangular shape. Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves, (1989), vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 31–34. [Google Scholar]
- A D Korolchenko. New protecting structures on buildings of explosive production. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, V. 1425, Modelling and Methods of Structural Analysis (2019), Moscow, Russian Federation. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.