E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Zhang, J., Y. Xiao, and Z. Liang, Mechanical behaviors and failure mechanisms of buried polyethylene pipes crossing active strike-slip faults. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2018. 154: p. 449-466. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, J., Y. Wang, and Y. Chen, A simplified method to estimate curvatures of continuous pipelines induced by normal fault movement. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2018. 55(3): p. 343-352. [Google Scholar]
- Ni, P., S. Mangalathu, and Y. Yi, Fragility analysis of continuous pipelines subjected to transverse permanent ground deformation. Soils and Foundations, 2018. 58(6): p. 1400-1413. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, S., W. Liao, and E. Liu, Pipe–soil interaction under the rainfall-induced instability of slope based on soil strength reduction method. Energy Reports, 2020. 6: p. 1865-1875. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X., T. Wang, and Y. Yang, An Investigation into the Tunnel-Soil-Pipeline Interaction by In Situ Measured Settlements of the Pipelines. Advances in Civil Engineering, 2020. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z., M. Zhang, and Q. Zhao, A simplified analysis for deformation behavior of buried pipelines considering disturbance effects of underground excavation in soft clays. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 2015. 8(10): p. 7771-7785. [Google Scholar]
- Hong, W.P. and S. Hong, Piled embankment to prevent damage to pipe buried in soft grounds undergoing lateral flow. Marine Georesources & Geotechnology, 2017. 35(5): p. 719-729. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Z., K. Ziotopoulou, and G.M. Filz, 3D numerical limiting case analyses of lateral spreading in a column-supported embankment. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2019. 145(11): p. 04019096. [Google Scholar]
- Hong, W.P., J.H. Kim, and S. Hong, Role of piles in mitigating the movement of pipes in soft grounds during embankment loading. Marine Georesources & Geotechnology, 2019. 37(9): p. 1019-1031. [Google Scholar]
- Liyanage, K. and A.S. Dhar, Stresses in cast iron water mains subjected to non-uniform bedding and localised concentrated forces. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2018. 12(4): p. 368-376. [Google Scholar]
- Balkaya, M., I.D. Moore, and A. Sağlamer, Study of nonuniform bedding support because of erosion under cast iron water distribution pipes. Journal of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering, 2012. 138(10): p. 1247-1256. [Google Scholar]
- Karamanos, S.A., Mechanical behavior of steel pipe bends: an overview. Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 2016. 138(4). [Google Scholar]
- Rashid, A.S.A., A.R. Bunawan, and K.N.M. Said, The deep mixing method: bearing capacity studies. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 2017. 35(4): p. 1271-1298. [Google Scholar]
- Pourakbara, S., Deep mixing columns. Pertanika Journal of Scholarly Research Reviews, 2015. 1(1). [Google Scholar]
- Navin, M.P., Stability of embankments founded on soft soil improved with deep-mixing-method columns. 2005, Virginia Tech. [Google Scholar]
- Ou, C.-Y., T.-S. Wu, and H.-S. Hsieh, Analysis of deep excavation with column type of ground improvement in soft clay. Journal of Geotechnical engineering, 1996. 122(9): p. 709-716. [Google Scholar]
- Brinkgreve, R., E. Engin, and W. Swolfs, PLAXIS 3D 2013 user manual. Plaxis bv, Delft, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Technology, M.o.S., Stabilization of Soft Soil by the Soil Cement Column Method, in TCXDVN 385: 2006. 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.