E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Rudnev I. V. Pulling out steel plates glued into the wood. Analytical calculation and experiment / Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I. // Bulletin of the I. Ya. Yakovlev Chuvash State Pedagogical University. Series: Limit State Mechanics. - Cheboksary: 3, p. 109-121 [Google Scholar]
- Rudnev I. V. Method for calculating the connections of elements of wooden structures on glued steel plates / Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I. // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. – Orenburg: pp 182 – 191 [Google Scholar]
- Nodal prefabricated and collapsible connection of wooden rods [Electronic resource] / Lisitsky I. I., Zhadanov V. I., Rudnev I. V., Arkaev M. A., Lisov S. V.; patentee of the Federal State Budget. educated. institution of higher Prof. education “Orenburg State University”.- No. 2016140285yu-Byul. No. 29. - 2017. - 2 p. [Google Scholar]
- Modzhtaba A., Akimov P. A., Msakhalaya Zh. I., Sidorov V. N., Kaytukov T. B. On the issue of verification and multi-level approaches to the local calculation of building structures. Part 1. Part 2 International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering Volume 12, Issue 4, pp 41-79 [Google Scholar]
- Rudnev I. V. Verification and validation of finite-elemental calculation of wooden structures connections on gluedflat steel rods [Electronic resource] / I. V. Rudnev, V. I. Zhadanov, M. M. Sobolev, D. A. Ukrainchenko // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering : VII International Symposium Actual Problems of Computational Simulation in Civil Engineering, 1-8 Jul. 2018, Novosibirsk / IOP. - Electronic data. - Novosibirsk, Russian Federation: IOP Publishing Ltd,2018. - Vol. 456, conf. 1. - P. 1-7. - 7 c. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 57700.10-2018 Numerical modeling of physical processes. Determination of the stress-strain state. Verification and validation of numerical models of complex structural elements in the elastic domain [Google Scholar]
- NAFEMS QSS 001 2015 Engineering modeling. Quality management systems. Requirements [Google Scholar]
- Vodiannikov, M. A., & Kashevarova, G. G. (2017). Numerical and experimental modeling of the rigid joint of layered wooden structures. International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering, 13(2), 84–92. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Zhilkin. Numerical study of the stress-strain state of adhesive joints of wood and steel plates of variable thickness / News of higher educational institutions. Construction. – Novosibirsk: 5, pp. 5-13 [Google Scholar]
- Turkovsky S. B. Glued wooden structures with nodes on glued rods in modern construction (TSNIISK system) / Turkovsky S. B., Pogoreltsev A. A., Preobrazhenskaya I. P.// - M.: RIF “Stroymaterialy”, 308 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.