E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Fundamentals of Tribology (Friction, Wear, Lubrication). A.V. Chichinadze, E.A. Braun, N.A. Bush et al. – M.: Mashinostroenie. 2001 – 664 P. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Garkunov D.N. Triboengineering (Wear and Wearlessness). M.: Publishing House of RSAU, 2001. – 616 P. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kragelsky I.V., Dobychin M.N., and Kombalov V.S. Fundamentals of Friction and Wear Calculations. M.: Mashinostroenie. 1977 – 526 P. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Gustov Yu.I. and Tsipursky I.L. Investigation of the performance of the road milling cutter blades with articulated blades, Privody i Komponenty Mashin, 2019, No. 1-2, PP. 24–27. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Gustov Yu.I., Yushkov A.A., and Subbotina D.S. Reduced radii of partial values and coefficients of efficiency of tribosystems of construction equipment, Mekhanizatsiya Stroitelstva, Vol. 78(9), 2017 — PP. 44–48. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Gustov D.Yu., Gustov Yu.I., and Yushkov A.A. Abrasive wear mechanisms and efficiency of construction equipment, Mekhanizatsiya Stroitelstva, No. 9, 2016 — PP. 50–54. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Gustov Yu.I. and Shishkov P.E. Investigation of the tribomechanical parameters of the friction surfaces of the hydraulic excavator working equipment, Pod’emno- Transportnoe Delo, No. 6, 2019 – PP. 2–5. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Czichos H. System Analysis in Triboengineering. – M.: MIR, 1982 – 351 P. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Drozdov A.N. Construction Machinery and Equipment. M.: Publishing Center «Akademia», 2012 – 448 P. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Korobko V.I. Golden Ratio and Problems of Harmony ***** – M .: Publishing House ASV of the CIS countries, 1998 – 373 P. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Ryakhovsky O.A. and Ivanov S.S. Handbook of Couplings. L.: POLITEKHNIKA, 1991 – 384 P. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.