E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Volkov A., Shilova L., Cyber-Physical Systems in Construction for Sustainable Urban Development, E3S Web of Conferences, 143, 01019 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kostin A. N., Flexible change of automation degree as an allocator of functions between human and automatics, Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, -pp. 62–71 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg A., Shilov L., Shilova L., The methodology of storing the information model of building structures at various stages of the life cycle, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1425(1), 012156 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg A., Sustainable Building Life Cycle Design, 15th International Conference on Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology, TPACEE-2016; Tyumen State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering: MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 73, 02018 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kuzina O.N., Information modeling of construction object cost at each stage of lifecycle, Scientific and Technical Volga region Bulletin. № 1. -pp. 107–111 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg A.V., LE IM: Living Environment Information Modelling, International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry, ESCI 2018; Ho Chi Minh City; Viet Nam: MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 193, 05030 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg A., Queuing Systems in Management Construction, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols. 405-408 (2013), Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, 2013, -pp. 3352–3355 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg A., Ryzhkova A., Accounting “pure” risks in early stage of investment in construction projects with energy efficient technologies in use, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols. 672-674 (2014), Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, -pp. 2221–2224 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garyaeva V.V., Garyaev N.A., Integrated assessment of the technical condition of the housing projects on the basis of computer technology, Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Proceedings International Conference 1336 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kisel’ T.N., Tyurin I.A., Features of the introduction of information modeling technologies at the Russian enterprises of the investment and construction sphere, Financial Economy, №3, -pp. 151–155 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tyurin I., Methods of computer modeling of cost models for buildings, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 2020 869 062031 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Pilyay A., Shilova L. The use of normative basis for the construction cost for introduction of 5D BIM in Russia, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 365(6), 062009 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determining the estimated cost of construction, reconstruction, overhaul, demolition of capital construction, works to preserve cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation, Order of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation of August 4, 2020 №. 421/pr (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tyurin I. A., Ginzburg A. V., Increasing the economic efficiency of design and construction solutions due to the automated identification of construction works and structural elements of information models, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 1083 012076 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tyurin I. A., Automation identification of construction work and structural elements in BIM development, OP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 2020 913 042010 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.