E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- V. Petrov, I. Ovchinnikiv, Yu. Shikhov Calculation of structural elements interacting with an aggressive environment 288 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ovchinnikov Thin-walled structures in conditions of corrosive wear 192 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- G. Naumova, I. Ovchinnikov Strength calculations of complex rod and pipeline structures taking into account corrosion damage 227 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kabanin, G. Naumova, I. Ovchinnikov Strength of shells of revolution subject to corrosive wear in a non-uniform temperature field. 108 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ovchinnikov, I. Ovchinnikov Identification and verification of models of corrosion and deformation processes. 164 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kabanin, O. Kanaeva, I. Ovchinnikov Vestnik VolgGASU 6(21) 87 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.