E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- MDS 41-4.2000, Method of determining the amount of heat energy and heat carrier in water systems of municipal heat supply, Russia, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- SP 50.13330.2012, Thermal protection of buildings, Russia, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Melekhin, Workshop on the calculation of heat flows for the heat supply of buildings according to the enlarged parameters of the object, ISBN 978-5-9973-5499-2, Sputnik-plus, Moscow, Russia (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Melekhin, Development of an engineering calculator for calculating the heat flow for heating buildings, Natural and technical sciences, № 1(151), pp. 161–163, Russia, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Melekhin, Engineering systems of reconstruction and restoration facilities, MGSU, Moscow, Russia (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Bodrov, V.U. Kuzin, M.S. Morozov, A.A. Smykov, Determination of the economic advantage of using radiant heating systems based on water infrared emitters, Collection of reports of the VIII Russian Scientific and Technical Conference dedicated to the Centenary of MISI-MGS, Russia, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 30494-2011, Residential and public buildings. The parameters of the microclimate in the premises, Russia, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- SP 131.13330.2012, Construction climatology, Russia, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ivan Oropeza-Perez, Development of a cooling-load calculator for the Mexican conditions of climate, construction and occupancy, Procedia Engineering Volume 205, 2017, Pages 1115–1122, Chine (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Samantha Mudiea, Maria Vadhatib, Low energy catering strategy: insights from a novel carbon-energy calculator, Energy Procedia, Volume 123, September 2017, Pages 212–219, UK (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ugis Sarma, Gatis Bazbauers, Algorithm for calculation of district heating tariff benchmark, Energy Procedia, Volume 128, September 2017, Pages 445–452, Latvia, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Jin Woo Moon, Young Kwon Yang, Eun Ji Choi, Young Jae Choi, Kwang-Ho Lee, Yong-Shik Kim, Bo Rang Park, Development of a control algorithm aiming at cost- effective operation of a VRF heating system, Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 149, 25 February 2019, Pages 1522–1531 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Allan R. StarkeaJosé, M. Cardemilb, Sergio Collea, Multi-objective optimization of a solar-assisted heat pump for swimming pool heating using genetic algorithm, Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 142, September 2018, Pages 118–126, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Dekterev, K.Yu. Litvintsev, A.A. Gavrilov, E.B. Kharlamov, S.A. Filimonov, The development of free engineering software package for numerical simulation of hydrodynamics, heat transfer, and chemical reaction processes, bulletin of the South Ural State University, vol. 10, is. 4, pp 105–112, Russia, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Kashevarova, A. S. Martirosyan, Software implementation of the algorithm the statistical straggling of the mechanical properties of materials in the design of structures, Advanced Materials Research, vol.684, pp.106–110, Trans Tech Publication, Switzerland, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Kashevarova, T.B. Permyakova, Numerical methods for solving problems of construction of the computer, Russia, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Solodushkin, I. F. Iumanova, Web и DHTML, Russia (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Frein B, HTML5 and CSS3: Website development for any browsers and devices, ISBN 978-5-496-00185-4, Russia, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. Meyer, E. Weil., The Definitive Guide,. Sebastopol: O’Reilly Media, ISBN-13 978-1449393199, USA, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Web technologies for developers: CSS (eng. Web technology for developers: CSS) [Electronic resource]. URL: https://developer.mozilla.org/ en-US/docs/Web/CSS (accessed 27.09.2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.