E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Passport of the Federal Project “Clean Water” Federal Target Program “Clean Water” for 2011-2017 (as amended on May 25, 2016). Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 22, 2010 No. 1092. [Google Scholar]
- Pupyrev E.I., Primin O.G. Water industry in Russia: problems and solutions. Kommunal’nyi Kompleks Rossii. 2012;5:8–12. DOI [Google Scholar]
- State report “On the state and use of water resources of the Russian Federation in 2019”. Moscow. NIA-Priroda; 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Optimization (substantiation) of the specific water consumption standards. Research Report No. 41010 of 04.04.2017, NIISPh RAACS; 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Karmazinov F.V., Pankova G.A., Ipatko M.N., Ignatchik V.S., Ignatchik S.Iu., Sarkisov S.V., Putilin P.A. Methods of optimization of the zoned water supply system. Vodosnabzhenie i Sanitarnaia Tekhnika. 2016; 2:64–70. [Google Scholar]
- Kadir Tolbash. Water supply and wastewater disposal management in the 13 biggest capitals of the world: comparative studies. Istanbul; 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Malcolm Farley, Stuart Trow. Losses in water distribution networks. London; 2007. ISBN: 1 900222 11 6. [Google Scholar]
- Ermolin Yu. A. Reliability calculation under seasonally varying failure rate. ISA Transactions (USA). 2007; 46:127–130. [Google Scholar]
- Chupin R.V. Investments in the development of water supply and sanitation systems. Izvestiia Vuzov:Investitsii.Stroitel’stvo.Nedvizhimost’. IrGTU.2013; 1(4):126–133. [Google Scholar]
- Ermolin Yuri A. Reliability estimation of urban wastewater disposal networks. Reliability Engineering Advances. 2009. New York. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.: 379–397. [Google Scholar]
- Primin O.G., Orlov V.A. Reliability of utility pipelines and planning their rehabilitation. Truboprovodnyi Transport (Teoriia i Praktika). 2016; 2(54):21-25. [Google Scholar]
- Pis’mennyi D.T. Lecture notes on probability theory, mathematical statistics and stochastic processes. 3rd ed.Moscow.Airis-press; 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Primin O.G., Orlov V.A., Frog D.B., Zotkin S.P. Estimation of the reliability and planning the rehabilitation of water pipelines and sanitary sewers. Certificate of state registration of software products No. 2018617532 of 26.06.2018. Registered in the Register of computer software (SCADT RF). [Google Scholar]
- Orlov V.A., Orlov E.V. Construction, rehabilitation and reconstruction of water pipelines and sanitary sewers by trenchless technologies. Moscow.Infra; 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Primin O.G. Environmental safety of water distribution networks. Criteria and ways of provision. Polimernye Truby.2006;4(13):38. [Google Scholar]
- Hayworth G. I. (Editor). Reliability engineering advances. New York. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.; 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Chupin, R.V., Melekhov, E.S. Justification of the parameters of developing water supply and sanitation systems based on their electronic models. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2020. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/880/1/012050 [Google Scholar]
- Book of reports of the Conference “Trenchless technologies for the construction and rehabilitation of utility lines”. Moscow. Mosvodokanal MPUE.2011. [Google Scholar]
- V. Orlov, S. Zotkin. Modeling of water and air operation mode of sewer pipelines. FORM-2020. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 869 (2020) 042003. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/869/4/042003 [Google Scholar]
- Primin O.G. Gromov G.N. Use of genetic algorithms for calibration of hydraulic models of water supply systems. IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering. 456(1):012108/ DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/456/1/012108 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.