E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- L. Ma. Y. Le, Q. He, J. Zhang, Research on Organization Integration System towards Large and Complex Building Projects-From Life Cycle Perspective, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 74, 31–40, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bahramian, K. Yetilmezsoy, Life cycle assessment of the building industry: an overview of two decades of research (1995–2018), Energy and Buildings, 109917 March (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Goel Ashish, K. G. Arshinder, Sustainability integration in the management of construction projects: A morphological analysis of over two decades’ research literature, Journal of Cleaner Production, 236, 117676, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Öncü, U. Gündüz, A classification and review of approaches and methods for modeling uncertainty in projects, International Journal of Production Economics, 107522, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Figueiredo, A. W. Hammad, A., Haddad Sustainable Construction Achieved Through Life Cycle Assessment: Methodology, Limitations and the Way Forward, Encyclopedia of Renewable and Sustainable Materials, 4, 576–583, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. Hopkinson, R. De Angelis, M. Zils, Systemic building blocks for creating and capturing value from circular economy, Resources, Conservation and Recycling. 155, 104672, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Ilyina, Project management methodology: formation, current status and development (Moscow: Infra-M. 208 p., 2016). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pérez, L. Cabeza, Buildings Life Cycle Assessment, Encyclopedia of Sustainable Technologies, Pp. 275–290, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Pavlov, A.V. Ginzburg, E.A. Gusakova, P.B. Kagan, Management of large-scale projects for the construction of industrial facilities. Monograph. - Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (Moscow: Publishing house MISI - MGSU, 188 p., 2019). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Mok, G. QipingShen, A network-theory Based Model for Stakeholder Analysis in Major Construction Projects, Procedia Engineering, 164, 292–298 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Srinivasan, S. Dhivya, An empirical study on stakeholder management in construction projects, Materialstoday PROCEEDINGS, 21, Part 1, 60–62, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Birasnav, J. Bienstock, Supply chain integration, advanced manufacturing technology, and strategic leadership: An empirical study. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 130, 142–157 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- G. Ashish, L.S. Ganesh, K. Arshinder, Sustainability integration in the management of construction projects: A morphological analysis of over two decades’ research literature, Journal of Cleaner Production, 236, 117676 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- G. Eken, G. BilginIrem, M. Dikmen, T. Birgonul, A lessons-learned tool for organizational learning in construction, Automation in Construction, 110, February, 102977 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Malik, F. Fareena, I. Asma, F. Lai, Improved project control for sustainable development of construction sector to reduce environment risks, Journal of Cleaner Production, 240, 118214 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Picciotto, Towards a ‘New Project Management’ movement? An international development perspective, International Journal of Project Management, August (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Guido Araújo, R. P. Palha, Sustainable construction management: A systematic review of the literature with meta-analysis // Journal of Cleaner Production, 256, 120350 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Antonopoulou, C. Begkos, Strategizing for digital innovations: Value propositions for transcending market boundaries, Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 156, 120042 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bilal, L. Oyedele, H. Kusimo, H. Owolabi, L. Akanbi, A. Ajayi, O. Akinade, J. Delgado, Investigating profitability performance of construction projects using big data: A project analytics approach, Journal of Building Engineering. 26, 100850 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Guofeng, J. Jianyao, J. Shan, W. Zhijiang, Incentives and contract design for knowledge sharing in construction joint ventures, Automation in Construction, 119, 103343, November (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.