E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Yu.A. Tabunshchikov, Yu.V. Miller, Energy efficiency of buildings and structures, New sets of rules. Energy saving, 5, 21–25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ovchinnikov, Energy efficiency of thermal protection of residential buildings, Modern technologies in construction. Theory and practice, 1, 437–443 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Perevozchikova, E.O. Bazhenov, Retrofitting buildings to improve energy efficiency and extend the life of residential buildings, International Scientific Review,7, 10–14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gustavsson, A. Dodoo, N.L. Truong, I. Danielski, Primary energy implications of end-use energy efficiency measures in district heated buildings, Energy and Buildings, 1, 38–48 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dragisic, Improved energy efficiency and optimization of microclimate in buildings, MATEC Web of Conferences, 01044 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Zhigulina, A.M. Ponomarenko, E.N. Borodacheva, Problems of energy efficiency of residential buildings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 032020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Stadnik, V.V. Elistratov, Renewable energy resources. Proceedings of the Main Geophysical Observatory, 574, 179–223 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.-Y. Ma, Y. Luo, H. Liang, S.-K. Li, Variation trend of direct and diffuse radiation in china over recent 50 years, Wuli Xuebao, 6, 069601 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Morozov, P.A. Strizhak, Investigation of the influence of insolation heat input in order to improve the heat supply control system of the building, Industrial power engineering, 2, 52–57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Strebkov, Prospects for the creation of a global solar energy system, Technical opponent, 1, 14–23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, V.V. Kozlov, On the complex indicator of thermal protection of the building envelope, Ventilation, heating, air conditioning, heat supply and construction thermal physics, 4, 52–61 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Beregovoy, V.A. Beregovoy, The choice of structures for external fences, taking into account energy savings in conditions of adverse environmental influences, Regional architecture and construction, 1, 86–90 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Sharipova, Development of methods for calculating the thermal regime of enclosing structures in order to improve the efficiency of thermal protection of buildings in the dry hot climate of Uzbekistan. Abstract for the degree of doctor of philosophy in technical Sciences, 20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Guoa, X. Qiaoa, Y. Huanga, M. Fanga, X. Hanb, Study on energy saving effect of heat-reflective insulation coating on envelopes in the hot summer and cold winter zone, Energy and Buildings, 50, 196–203 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giyasov, Heat and wind regime of the city canyon, its relationship with the air environment of premises, Engineering Bulletin of the don, 1, 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Masyonene, A.I. Masyonis, Use of solar-protective structures in transparent facades of the big area for passive compensation heat loss to maintain a comfortable microclimate of premises, International Research Journal, 8, 83–85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Domozhilov, Ventilated facade systems and their joint work with the structures of the BST building, Bulletin of building technology, 5, 52–53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Panchenko, V.N. Tarasenko, Technological facade systems in designing of bionic volumes. East European Scientific Journal, 3, 5–7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Korniyenko, T.N. Astafurova, O.P. Kozlova, Thermal renovation of facade systems in block buildings, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Science and Technology Conference “FarEastCon 2019”, 022026 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.Sh. Alirzaev, K.V. Makarychev, M.M. Dzhumakulieva, Facade systems as a tool to improve the energy efficiency of a building, Science sphere, 12, 2, 143–147 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Khlobystov, The main types of ventilated facade systems, the most effective for the Russian Federation and for St. Petersburg in terms of thermal energy efficiency. Bulletin of modern science, 9, 21, 62–69 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Tusnina, D.A. Emelianov, The seismic stability of facade system with facing by composite panels, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 4, 62–72 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.