E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Chicherin, S. V. Comparison of a district heating system operation based on actual data – Omsk city, Russia, case study. Int. J. Sustain. Energy 38, 603–614 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chicherin, S., Junussova, L. & Junussov, T. Advanced Control of a District Heating System with High Residential Domestic Hot Water Demand. E3S Web Conf. 160, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Buffa, S., Cozzini, M., D’Antoni, M., Baratieri, M. & Fedrizzi, R. 5th generation district heating and cooling systems: A review of existing cases in Europe. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 104, 504–522 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Chicherin, S., Junussova, L. & Junussov, T. Study on the modernisation of an extra-worn district heating (DH) system in Russia: low temperature DH and 4 more options processing. E3S Web Conf. 143, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Farouq, S., Byttner, S., Bouguelia, M.-R., Nord, N. & Gadd, H. Large-scale monitoring of operationally diverse district heating substations: A reference-group based approach. Eng. Appl. Artif. Intell. 90, 103492 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Braas, H., Jordan, U., Best, I., Orozaliev, J. & Vajen, K. District heating load profiles for domestic hot water preparation with realistic simultaneity using DHWcalc and TRNSYS. Energy 117552 (2020) doi:10.1016/J.ENERGY.2020.117552. [Google Scholar]
- Kristensen, M. H., Hedegaard, R. E. & Petersen, S. Long-term forecasting of hourly district heating loads in urban areas using hierarchical archetype modeling. Energy 201, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Volkova, A. et al. Energy cascade connection of a low-temperature district heating network to the return line of a high-temperature district heating network. Energy 198, 117304 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chicherin, S., Junussova, L., Junussov, T. & Junussov, C. Comparing strategies for improving thermal performance of an existing district heating (DH) network: low temperature DH in Omsk, Russia. E3S Web Conf. 173, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Meesenburg, W., Ommen, T., Thorsen, J. E. & Elmegaard, B. Economic feasibility of ultra-low temperature district heating systems in newly built areas supplied by renewable energy. Energy 191, 116496 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arabkoohsar, A. & Alsagri, A. S. A new generation of district heating system with neighborhood-scale heat pumps and advanced pipes, a solution for future renewable-based energy systems. Energy 193, 116781 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harney, P., Gartland, D. & Murphy, F. Determining the optimum low-temperature district heating network design for a secondary network supplying a low-energy-use apartment block in Ireland. Energy 192, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Saletti, C., Zimmerman, N., Morini, M., Kyprianidis, K. & Gambarotta, A. Enabling smart control by optimally managing the State of Charge of district heating networks. Appl. Energy 116286 (2020) doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.116286. [Google Scholar]
- Barone, G., Buonomano, A., Forzano, C. & Palombo, A. A novel dynamic simulation model for the thermo-economic analysis and optimisation of district heating systems. Energy Convers. Manag. 220, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Wirtz, M., Kivilip, L., Remmen, P. & Müller, D. 5th Generation District Heating: A novel design approach based on mathematical optimization. Appl. Energy 260, 114158 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jebamalai, J. M., Marlein, K. & Laverge, J. Influence of centralized and distributed thermal energy storage on district heating network design. Energy 202, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Guelpa, E. Impact of thermal masses on the peak load in district heating systems. Energy 214, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Luc, K. M., Li, R., Xu, L., Nielsen, T. R. & Hensen, J. L. M. Energy flexibility potential of a small district connected to a district heating system. Energy Build. 225, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Turski, M. & Sekret, R. Buildings and a district heating network as thermal energy storages in the district heating system. Energy Build. 179, 49–56 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vandermeulen, A., Van Oevelen, T., van der Heijde, B. & Helsen, L. A simulation- based evaluation of substation models for network flexibility characterisation in district heating networks. Energy 201, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Hammer, A., Sejkora, C. & Kienberger, T. Increasing district heating networks efficiency by means of temperature-flexible operation. Sustain. Energy, Grids Networks 16, 393–404 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chicherin, S., Junussova, L. & Junussov, T. Minimizing the supply temperature at the district heating plant – dynamic optimization. E3S Web Conf. 118, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Chicherin, S., Junussova, L., Junussov, T. & Junussov, C. Optimizing Industrial Facility’s Demand for Combined Heat-and-Power (CHP). in Sustainable Development of Water and Environment (ed. Jeon, H.-Y.) 287–295 (Springer International Publishing, 2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Junussova, L., Zhuikov, A., Matiushenko, A., Chicherin, S. & Ilicheva, A. Assessing building energy efficiency with the help of specific heat demand characteristics: boreal regions of Russia case study. E3S Web Conf. 208, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Leśko, M., Bujalski, W. & Futyma, K. Operational optimization in district heating systems with the use of thermal energy storage. Energy 165, 902–915 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.