E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- A.V. Alyoshintsev, P.A. Kholodkov, Overview of the main technologies used in the construction of the “Intelligent building in T-Comm: Telecommunications and transport, Special issue following the results of the 3rd branch STC “Technologies of the Information Society”, LLC “ID Media Publisher”, (Part-2), No. S2. 2009, Moscow, Russia(2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Kornipaev, A. I. Sergeev, L. V. Galina, D. A. Proskurin, Automatic control of flow rate, pressure and liquid level: textbook in Orenburg State University, EBS ASV, Orenburg , Russia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Arkhipova, D.S. Aleshko, E.V. Dunaevskaya, Application of new water treatment technologies within the framework of the project “Expansion and reconstruction of the water supply system in the city of Khabarovsk (second stage) in Water purification. Water treatment. Water supply. 2018. No. 3 (123), Moscow, Russia, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Denisova, D.Yu. Panov, Research on energy efficient measures in municipal institutions in Innovations in science and practice. Collection of articles based on the materials of the VIII international scientific and practical conference. In 5 parts. 2018. pp. 57–60., Moscow, Russia, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Bolotova, O.I. Ruchkinova, The main problems of the water management complex (VHK) of Russia and their solution by means of computer technology, with the help of automation and dispatching in Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University. Electrical engineering, information technology, control systems. 2016. No. 19, Perm, Russia, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vasetsky., V.M. Pitolin, Approaches to Algorithmization of Dispatch Control in Production Systems in Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University. 2012. T. 8.No. 1, Voronezh, Russia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Panyaev, The automation system of the life support networks of multi-level facilities and the way the automation system works / Patent for invention RU 2701962 C1, 02.10.2019. Application No. 2018130810 dated from 08.24.2018. [Google Scholar]
- Nur Adawiyah Mansor, Kheng SooTay, Potential toxic effects of chlorination and UV / chlorination in the treatment of hydrochlorothiazide in the water in Science of The Total Environment. Volume 714, 20 April 2020 DOI: 10.1016 / j.scitotenv.2020.136745 [Google Scholar]
- Dávid Stefán, Norbert Erdélyi, Bálint Izsák, Gyula Zaray, Márta Vargha, Formation of chlorination by-products in drinking water treatment plants using breakpoint chlorination in Microchemical Journal. Volume 149, September 2019, DOI: 10.1016 / j.microc.2019.104008 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Dvorovenko, Elimination of emergency modes of powerful steam turbine plants. In K., “Tekhnika”, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- G. Cembrano, J. Quevedo, V. Puig, ..., H. König, First results of predictive control application on water supply and distribution in Santiago-Chile in IFAC Proceedings Volumes, Volume 38, Issue 1,2005, Pages 25–30. https://doi.org/10.3182/20050703-6-CZ-1902.02175 [Google Scholar]
- J. Quevedo, V. Puig, G. Cembrano, J. Blanch, J. Aguilar, D. Saporta, G. Benito, M. Hedo, A. Molina Validation and reconstruction of flow meter data in the Barcelona water distribution network in Control Engineering Practice Volume 18, Issue 6, June 2010, pp. 640–651 [Google Scholar]
- A. Miquel, Diego García Cugueró-Escofet, Jaume Roquet, A methodology and a software tool for sensor data validation / reconstruction: Application to the Catalonia regional water network in Control Engineering Practice, Volume 49, April 2016, pp. 159–172 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conengprac.2015.11.005 [Google Scholar]
- Sathish Pasika, Sai Teja Gandla, Smart water quality monitoring system with cost-effective using IoT in Heliyon, Volume 6, Issue 7, July 2020, Article e04096 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e04096 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.