E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Khavanov P.A., Chulenyov A.S. The dependence of the efficiency of the condensing boiler by use and climatic zone. BBRA-OSPC - Biosciences, Biotechnology Research Asia (ISSN09731245-India-Scopus Vol. 12 (3) (2015). pp. 3019–3026. [Google Scholar]
- Khavanov P.A., Chulenyov A.S. Physical model of a heat mass transfer in condensation surfaces and its compliance to skilled data. GJPAM-RIP - Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (ISSN09731768-India-Scopus) Vol. 12, Number 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Aksenov; D.P. Kosorukov. Application of Condensation Economizers in Order to Increase the Energy Efficiency of Gas Boilers of a Traditional Type, International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Consider Installing a Condensing Economizer, US Department of energy, Energy efficiency & renewable energy, Steam Tip Sheet #26A (2007) [Google Scholar]
- The Building (Amendment No. 2) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2006, Technical booklet F1, Conservation of fuel and power (2006). See website www.dfpni.gov.uk [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12828:2003 Heating Systems in Buildings. Design for water based systems. [Google Scholar]
- Simplified Pre-Feasibility Study for Installing a Condensing Economizer at CHP-5 in Kyiv, Ukraine, Energy Security Project in Ukraine, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- BS 7593:2006, Code of Practice for Treatment of water in domestic hot water central heating systems. [Google Scholar]
- The Boiler (Efficiency) Regulations 1993, SI (1993) No 3083, as amended by the Boiler (Efficiency) (Amendment) Regulations 1994, SI (1994) No 3083. [Google Scholar]
- The Building Regulations 2000. Approved Documents L1A (New Dwellings) and L1B (Existing Dwellings), Conservation of fuel and power in dwellings, 2006 Edition. [Google Scholar]
- Section 6: Energy, Domestic Technical Handbook , Guidance on achieving the standards set in the Building (Scotland) Regulations 2004, Scottish Building Standards Agency, 2007; [Google Scholar]
- The Building (Amendment No. 2) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2006, Technical booklet F1, Conservation of fuel and power (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Domestic Heating Compliance Guide, (Compliance with Approved Documents L1A: New Dwellings and L1B: Existing Dwellings), First Edition, Communities and Local Government. [Google Scholar]
- The Government’s Standard Assessment Procedure for Energy Rating of Dwellings, 2005 Edition. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of ENERGY, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy DOE/GO102012-3393 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. 2009 ASHRAE Handbook - Fundamentals (I-P Edition). 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Federal Energy Management Program. Covered Product Category: Commercial Boilers. December 2011. [Google Scholar]
- D. Che, "Heat and mass transfer characteristics of simulated high moisture flue gases," Heat and mass transfer, vol. 41, pp. 250–256, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D. Makaire and P. Ngendakumana, “Modelling of a Domestic Gas-Fired Condensing Boiler,” presented at 30th TLM - IEA ENERGY CONSERVATION AND EMISSIONS REDUCTION IN COMBUSTION Capri, Italy, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- H. Satyavada, S. Baldi, A Novel Modelling Approach for Condensing Boilers Based on Hybrid Dynamical Systems, Machines 4 2 (2016) p 10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.