E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- L. D. Boguslavsky, “Reduction of energy consumption in the operation of heating and ventilation systems”, Moscow: Stroyizdat, 286 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ya. Kokorin, “Modern air conditioning systems”, Moscow: Publishing house of physical and mathematical literature, 272 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Stomakhina, I. I. Bobrovitsky, E. G. Malyavina, L. V. Plotnikova, “Heating, ventilation and air conditioning”, Moscow: Pantori, 308 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- SP 60.13330.2016. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Updated version of SNiP 41-01-2003 (as Amended by No. 1) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Babota, “Mechanical ventilation systems with heat recoveru for refurbishment projects and new buildings”, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. D Corbin, G. P. Henze, P.A. May-Ostendorp, “Model predictive control optimization environment for real-time commercial building application”, Journal of Building Performance Simulation (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S Krasnov, “Recommendations for design, testing and commissioning”, M.: TERMOKUL (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Samarin, “The basics of ensuring the microclimate of buildings”, 201 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Borisov, A. Y. Serginskiy, under the editorship of V. N. Babushkina. “Ventilation and air conditioning in industrial enterprises. Methodical manual”, Moscow: Publishing House of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute, 56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Samoilov, “Ventilation and air conditioning”, Moscow: Adelant, 239 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A brief overview of the recuperators of ventilation systems. Determination of the efficiency of recuperators //https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32399448 [Google Scholar]
- The ventilation unit to provide indoor climate //https://new.fips.ru/registers-doc-view/fips_servlet?DB=RUPM&DocNumber=0000183257&TypeFile=html [Google Scholar]
- GOST 15518-87 Lamellar heat exchangers. Types, parameters and main dimensions (with Change N 1) [Google Scholar]
- Development of a program to justify the installation of a recuperator in a ventilation system //https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18280284 [Google Scholar]
- Utilization of heat in cross-plate heat exchangers //https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20557156 [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Alifanov, “Inverse problems in the study of complex heat transfer”, Moscow: Janus-K, 300 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Vidin, “Engineering methods for calculating heat transfer problems”, Moscow: Infra-M, 480, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. P. Semenov, “Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer”, Moscow: Infra-M, 192 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Arkhipov, “Automatic regulation of ventilation and air conditioning”, Moscow: Book on Demand, – 178, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bondar E. S. et al, “Automation of ventilation and air conditioning systems”, K.: Avanpost-Prim, 560 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.