E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Paderin V. K., Mitroshina O. V., Gatin I. D., Individual space as an object of sociological analysis: towards the problem statement. Kazan socio-humanitarian Bulletin vol. 5 (28). pp. 69–73 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Alieva E. M., Dynamics of changes in the individual educational space of junior schoolchildren in the process of self-knowledge. Problem of modern pedagogical education vol. 67-1, pp. 282–286 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Bezukladova I. Yu., Categorization of individual space as a way of structuring the surrounding world. Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanitarian Sciences vol. 7 (99), pp. 153–159 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Naumova O. B., Private space in the system of values of traditional society. Ethnographic review vol. 4, pp. 77–93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bodrov M. V., Kuzin V. Yu., Morozov M. S., Computational justification of the limits of the operating modes of natural and hybrid ventilation systems. Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. vol. 1(169), pp. 74–77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rymarov, A.G., Agafonova, V.V., Air supply device to the worker’s breathing zone. Materials Science Forum, 931 MSF, pp. 897–900 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shepelev, I.A., The aerodynamics of the airflow in the room. Moscow, Stroizdat. p. 144 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Brukhanov O., Rymarov A., Malysheva A., Titkov D., Analysis of heat losses of underground tunnel for engineering utilities with available methods. MATEC Web of Conferences pp. 04028 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rymarov A.G., Davidsson H., Analysis of heat losses in underground tunnels for preheating of ventilation air. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology. vol. 8. 11, pp. 1172–1180 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bodrov V. I., Bodrov M. V., Smykov A. A., Investigation of the thermal regime of external enclosing structures in industrial premises with heating systems based on infrared emitters. Volzhsky scientific journal.. vol. 2 (46). pp. 29–36. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Rymarov A.G., Monitoring of microclimate parameters and concentrations of harmful impurities in the premises of the building. Volzhsky scientific journal vol. 1 (29), pp. 61–63 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bodrov M. V., Kuzin V. Yu., Kuzin D. Yu., Analysis of the modes of operation of natural ventilation systems of multi-apartment residential buildings in the warm period of the year. Volzhsky scientific journal. vol. 4 (40), pp. 26–32. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bodrov M.V., Kuzin V.Yu., Morozov M.S., Improving the energy efficiency of systems for providing microclimate parameters for multi-family residential buildings. Housing construction vol. 6, pp. 48–50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bodrov M. V., Boldin V. P., Kuzin V. Yu., Kucherenko M. N., Determination of the actual performance of natural ventilation systems with a vertical prefabricated collector of multi-apartment residential buildings. Volzhsky scientific journal. vol. 1 (33), pp. 54–59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Andrey Rymarov, Energy saving in the formation of covered courtyards. E3S Web of Conferences EKO-DOK vol. 100, pp. 00072 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kuvshinov Yu. Ya, Bodrov M. V., Methodological bases of designing systems for providing microclimate parameters of industrial agricultural buildings. MGSU Bulletin. vol. 2-2, pp. 234 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Rymarov Andrey, Parfenteva Natalia, Valančius Kęstutis, Sabina Paulauskaitė, Violeta Misevičiūtė, Gaseous and thermal analysis of winter garden used for air regeneration throughout office buildings. Journal of Environmental Engineering and Landscape Management vol. 26, issue 3, pp.195–201 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abramkina D. V., Formation of the aeroion regime of residential premises. Scientific review. vol. 11, pp. 48–51 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Abramkina D. V., Calculation of hourly values of the heat load on the air conditioning system with automated control. Natural and technical sciences. Vol. 6 (108), pp. 138–140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Malyavina E. G., Frolova A. A., Analysis of annual energy consumption for heating and cooling of an office building. Ventilation, Heating, Air Conditioning, Heat Supply and Building Thermal Physics (ABOK). Vol. 1, pp. 68–75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.