E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Ginzburg A.V., Tsybulskaya O. 2008 Automation systems for organizational and technological design Vestnik MGSU vol 1 pp 352–357 [Google Scholar]
- Kagan P.B., Kulikova E.N., Malykha G.G., Kulakova V.V., Sheina S.G. 2018 Functional-system analysis and systems engineering of organizational and technological design in construction Nauka i biznes: puti razvitiya vol 9 (87) pр 11–16 [Google Scholar]
- Tolstykh T.O., Shkarupeta E.V., Gamidullaeva L.A. 2018 Digital Innovative Production on the Basis of Formation of the Ecosystem of Services and Resources Ekonomika V Promyshlennosti vol 11 2 pр 159–168 [Google Scholar]
- Asaul V.V., Lushnikov A.S. 2019 Implementation of Elements of Digital Economy in Construction: Domestic and Foreign Experience / Collection “Economic problems in architecture, urban planning and investment and construction activities. Current state and challenges ”- materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference of the members of the RAASN, the teaching staff, young scientists of SPbGASU and specialists in the investment and construction sector. St. Petersburg, pp 89–93. [Google Scholar]
- Vishnivetskaya A.I., Ablyazov T.Kh. 2019 Digital strategy as the basis for digital transformation of construction organizations Ekonomika: vchera, segodnya, zavtra vol 9 Issue 3A pp 11–20 [Google Scholar]
- Vorobiev V.S., Sinitsyna A.S., Katalymova K.V., Zapashchikova N.P. 2018 Simulation Modeling in the Structure of Creation of Bim-Technologies of Construction Projects Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Stroitel’stvo. vol 5 (713) pр 105–115 [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg A.V., Volkov A.A. and other 2014 Design automation systems in construction: a tutorial (Publishing house MISI-MGSU) p 664 [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriev A.N. 2018 Development of Digital Methods for Evaluating Innovations in Investment and Construction Projects to Increase Their Energy Efficiency Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel’stvo vol 7 pp 13–20 [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriev A.N., Bareshenkova K.A., Marchenkova S.V. 2019 The Concept of Transition to the Implementation Of Digital Information Modeling Technologies In Moscow Construction / Collection “Modern problems of project management in the investment and construction sphere and environmental management” - materials of the IX International scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 112th anniversary of the PRUE. G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, pp 208–220 [Google Scholar]
- Dobrynin A.P., Chernykh K.Yu., Kupriyanovskiy V.P., Kupriyanovskiy P.V., Sinyagov S.A. 2016 Digital Economy - Various Ways to Effective Application of Technologies (BIM, PLM, CAD, IOT, Smart City, BIG DATA and others) International Journal of Open Information Technologies vol 4 Issue 1 pp 4–11 [Google Scholar]
- Korabelnikova S.S., Korabelnikova S.K. 2019 Digital Technologies as an Element of Risk Reduction in Construction Diskussiya vol 2 (93) pp 18–27 [Google Scholar]
- Leskova Yu.G. 2018 Application of Information (Digital) Technologies in Self-Regulation as a Condition for Development of the Construction Industry and Legal Regulation Grazhdanskoye pravo vol 5 pp 9–11 [Google Scholar]
- Semenov A.A. 2018 Training of Specialists in the Field of Bim Technologies for the Development of the Digital Economy in Construction. New Information Technologies In Architecture And Construction / Materials of the All-Russian Scientific Conference with International Participation.. Publisher: Ural State University of Architecture and Art, Yekaterinburg, p 44 [Google Scholar]
- Travush V.I. 2018 Digital technologies in construction Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel’stvo. vol 3 pp 107–117 [Google Scholar]
- Travush V.I. Belostyky A.M., Akimov P.A. 2018 Digital Technologies in Construction: Declarations and Reality. Part 2. Experimental and Local Research, Production of Materials, Products and Structures, Materials Science, Economy of Construction, Information Modeling / Collection “Sustainable development of the region: architecture, construction, transport”. Materials of the 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference of the Institute of Architecture, Construction and Transport pp 25–38 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.