E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- A.S. Gorshkov, Energy efficiency in construction: issues of regulation and measures to reduce the energy consumption of buildings, Engineering and construction journal, 1, Pp. 9–13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sheina, N.P. Umnyakova, P.V. Fedyaeva, E.N. Minenko, The best European experience in the implementation of energy-saving technologies in the housing stock of the Russian Federation, Housing construction, 6, Pp. 29–34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vatin, D.V. Nemova, P.P. Rymkevich, A.S. Gorshkov, Influence of the level of thermal protection of enclosing structures on the amount of heat energy losses in a building, Engineering Journal, 8 (34). Pp. 21–27 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, A.Yu. Neklyudov, Prospects for the use of the updated edition of Building regulations “Thermal protection of buildings” to reduce heat losses through the enclosing structures. ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry mixes. 6 (41). Pp. 80–87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Citterio, M. Cocco, H. Erhorn-Kluttig, Thermal bridges in the EBPD context: overview on MS approaches in regulations. EBPD Buildings Platform, 28(4), 64 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, V.V. Kozlov, Theoretical preconditions for calculating the reduced resistance to heat transfer of enclosing structures, Construction materials, 12. Pp. 4–12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, K.A. Dmitriev, Accounting for thermal engineering inhomogeneities in the assessment of thermal protection of enclosing structures in Russia and European countries, Construction Materials, 6, Pp.14–16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, A.Yu. Nelyudov, Application of the methodology for accounting for thermal inhomogeneities of enclosing structures from the updated version of the Building regulations “Thermal protection of buildings” for calculating the load on heating and cooling systems of buildings, Engineering systems. AVOK - North-West, 2, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuznetsov, Units insulation of the walls conjugation with a floor disc in monolithic houses, Housing construction, 8. Pp.32–34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Umnyakova, K.S. Andreitseva, V.A. Smirnov, Heat transfer on the surface of protruding elements of external fencing, News of higher educational institutions. Textile industry technology, 4 (364), Pp. 157–161 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Umnyakova, T.S. Egorova, K.S. Andreitseva, V.A. Smirnov, V.A. Lobanov, New constructive solution of conjugated external walls with monolithic interfloor ceilings and balcony slabs, Construction Materials, 6, Pp. 28–31 (2013 [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kornilov, I.R. Kychkin, O.N. Ovchinnikova, Improving the thermal protection of the basement floor of frame-monolithic buildings with ventilated undergrounds, Construction and reconstruction, 3 (71), Pp. 58–67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Danilov, A.A. Sobakin, P.A. Fedotov, Optimal insulation of the frame-monolithic buildings walls joint with ventilated undergrounds, Housing construction, 6, Pp. 28-31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kornilov, I.R. Kychkin, E.G. Slobodchikov, Problems of a thermal insulation of multystoried cast-in-place concrete frame buildings in the conditions of Extreme North, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 463, 032004, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.