E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Bulgakov S.N. Technological innovations in the investment and construction complex. M: Publishing house of RAASN, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Kapshuk O.A., Shalenny V.T. The manufacturability of varieties of modern collapsible formwork systems. // Engineering and construction journal. - 2014, No. 7 (51). [Google Scholar]
- Kievsky L.V. Planning and organization of construction of engineering communications. - M: SvR-ARGUS, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Klyueva N.V. Resource-energy-saving constructive system of residential and public buildings with a given level of constructive safety. // N.V. Klyueva, V.I. Kolchunov, A.S. Bukhtiyarova // Industrial and civil engineering - 2014, No. 2 [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P. Renovation of the housing stock of the first industrial generation. // Mechanization of construction - 2017, No. 10. [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P. Scientific and technical progress in the construction industry. - M: ASV Publishing house, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Poltavtsev S.I., Monfred Yu.B., Volga V.S. Manufacturability of residential buildings. M: Stroyizdat, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Development of the city. Collection of scientific papers / edited by L.V. Kievsky. - M: SvR-ARGUS, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Construction and reconstruction of buildings and structures of urban infrastructure. Vol 1. Organization and technology of construction, scientific reference manual / edited by V.I. Telichenko. - M: ASV Publishing house, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Surin G.D. Priority of building up areas. // Industrial and civil engineering, 2006, No. 10. [Google Scholar]
- Surin G.D. Priority of engineering support for development and reconstruction areas. // Industrial and civil engineering, 2005, No. 8. [Google Scholar]
- Technology of erection of prefabricated buildings / edited by А.А. Afanasyev, - M: ASV Publishing house, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Technological processes in construction. Books 1–10. M: ASV Publishing house, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Chulkov V.O., Rakhmanov E.K., Rodin A.E. Modeling and optimization of organizational and technological solutions for the reorganization of a construction object. // Industrial and civil engineering, 2005, No. 10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.