E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- B. K. Bylkin, I. A. Engovatov. Decommissioning of Reactor Plants. Moscow, NIU MGSU, 228 p. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Decommissioning of NPP and Research Reactors. №WS-G-2.1. IAEA, Vienna. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Decommissioning of Facilit. Using Radioac. Mat., №.WS-R-5, IAEA, Vienna. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Decommissioning Strat. for Facilit. Using Radioac. Mat.. №50. IAEA, Vienna. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Selecting Strategies for the Decommissioning of Nuclear Facilities. NEA №6038. OECD. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- The concept of preparation and decommissioning of nuclear power plant units of Rosenergoatom Concern JSC (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Decision of the meeting of the NTS of JSC “Concern Rosenergoatom” dated 26.07.2016 on the issue “Problems of decommissioning of nuclear power units of the 1st and 2nd generations”. JSC “Concern Rosenergoatom” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Bylkin, U.A. Zverkov, I. A. Engovatov. Fundamentals of decommissioning of nuclear power plant units. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Engovatov, Zh. A. Kovalenko. Specifics of dismantling decommissioned buildings and structures at nuclear power plants. №12(1). P. 33–37. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- C. Paperello. Restoration Principles and Criteria. №1092. Vienna, p. 239–255. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- The best foreign practices of decommissioning of nuclear installations and rehabilitation of contaminated territories: Volume 1. 366 p. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Best foreign practices of decommissioning of nuclear installations and rehabilitation of contaminated territories: Volume 2. 187 p. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Laraia Nuclear Decommissioning. Planning, Execution and International Experience. Woodhead Publishing Limited. 805 p. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Problems of the nuclear legacy and ways to solve them. Decommissioning. Under the general editorship of L. A. Bolshov, N. P. Laverov, and I. I. Linge.- Moscow. 316 p. vol. 3. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Engovatov, V.P. Mashkovich, Y.V. Orlov, B.G. Pologikh, N.S. Khlopkin, S.G. Tsypin. Radiation Safety Assurance: Decommissioning Nuclear Reactors at Civil and Military Installations. Arlington, 201 p. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Report on the results of a comprehensive engineering and radiation survey of Novovoronezh NPP units no. 1 and 2. Moscow. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 190-FZ of 11.07.2011” On the Management of Radioactive Waste and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation”. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Criteria for classifying solid, liquid and gaseous waste as radioactive waste. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 19, 2012 N 1069 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Ivanov, A. S. Korotkov, I. V. Pyrkov. Radionuclide vector. Rosenergoatom. №1. P. 42–45. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of December 28, 2017 № 1812/17” On the establishment of tariffs for the disposal of radioactive waste of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 for the period from 2018 to 2022 and tariffs for the disposal of radioactive waste of class 5 for 2018” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.