E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Dmitrieva I.S., Gariaev N.A. Application of simulation modeling for the analysis of architectural and planning solutions for unique objects. In the collection: information systems, technologies and automation in construction. Electronic resource: collection of scientific papers of the Department of ISTAS NRU MGSU. Moscow, 2015.S. 56-60. [Google Scholar]
- Gariaev N.A., Gariaeva V.V., Rybina A.V. Development of a simulation model for the analysis of design solutions for remote construction objects from the point of view of providing building materials and structures. Scientific Review. 2015. No. 13. S. 395-398. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev N.A. Design and analysis of information model hotel complex. MATEC Web of Conferences 2016. С. 06007. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev N.A. Geographically distributed learning network construction industry. Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Proceedings 2014 International Conference. 2014. С. 1578-1585. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev N.A., Gagarin P.V. Modern computational modeling as a stage in the development of the design process. MGSU Bulletin. 2009. No. S1. S. 186-187. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev N.A., Krasnoshchekova A.I., Knyazev A.A. Analysis of the risks arising from the implementation of BIM-technologies in construction organizations. BST: Construction Technique Bulletin. 2018. No. 7 (1007). S. 58-61. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev N.A., Rybina A.V. Simulation model of material and technical support of construction objects. System technologies. 2018. No. 1 (26). S. 142-150. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev P.N. Computer-aided zoning and urban planning. Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Proceedings 2014 International Conference. 2014. С. 1618-1625. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaeva V.V. Application of BIM modeling for the organization of collective work on a construction project/ MATEC Web of Conferences 2018. С. 05025. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.