E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- R. Sharapov, B.A. Kaytukov, M.A. Stepanov Nekotorye problemy dinamiki i nadezhnosti stroitelnoy tekhniki Mekhanizatsiya stroitelstva V78(7), 5-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Cherkasov, B.A. Kaytukov, P.D. Kapyrin, V.I. Skel, M.A. Stepanov Reliability of machines and mechanisms. Moscow. NRU MGSU, 272, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Construction machines and equipment of the construction industry: textbook. manual / B. G. Kim [et al.]. Vladimir: VlSU Publishing House, 279, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kuznetsova, V.V. Savinkin Stude of the effect of displacemeent of the contact spot of gear on the durability of the crown of the turntable excavator, Construction and road machines, 1, 12-14, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Skel, Open gear train as a source of oscillations of the construction machines mechanisms. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Scientific Conference Interstroymeh, ISM 2019. 2020, 012040, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Buckinghem, Earle. Dynamic Loads on Gear Teeth. Published by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. New York, N.Y. (1931) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Petrusevich, On the calculation of straight-toothed wheels according to Buckingham. “Bulletin of the Metal Industry”, 8-9, (1949) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kalinin, Y.U. Temis Modelirovanie nelineynykh kolebaniy tsilindricheskikh zubchatykh peredach aviatsionnykh privodov Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo aerokosmicheskogo universiteta, V.14(3), 193-202, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Grzegorz, I. Michael Friswell, Dynamics of a Gear System with Faults in Meshing Stiffness, Nonlinear Dynamics 41, 415–421, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Dynamic behavior analysis of spur gears with constant & variable excitations considering sliding friction influence. L. Fuhao, J. Hanjun, L. Shaona, Y. Xuehua, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, V. 30, 5363–5370, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmed, S.S. Mohamed, R.P. Mohammad, Model-Based Analysis of Spur Gears’ Dynamic Behavior in the Presence of Multiple Cracks. Hindawi Journfl Shock and Vibration V. 2018, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. D. Mohammed, M. Rantatalo, J.-O. Aidanpää, Dynamic modelling of a one-stage spur gear system and vibration-based tooth crack detection analysis, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, V. 54, 293–305, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohamed, S. Sassi, and M. R. Paurobally, Numerical simulation of one-stage gearbox dynamics in the presence of simultaneous tooth crack, in Proceedings of the ICSV24, London, UK, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dimitrion, N. Fokas, Calculation of Spur Gear Dynamic Transmission Error in Consideration of the Progressive Engagement of Compliant Profile-modified Teeth [Google Scholar]
- MATEC Web of Conferences 28, 02004, (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kurushin, V.B. Balyakin, S.A. Kurushin, Parametric instability of the dynamics of gears. Bulletin of the Samara State Aerospace University. Academician S. P. Korolev (National Research University), No. 5-1 (47), 106-111, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, C. Chen, J. Liu, L. Zhang Dynamic characteristics of a spur gear transmission system for a wind turbine, AMCCE, 1985-1990, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Malinkovich, One of the ways to reduce dynamic loads in a gear train, Bulletin of BSTU, No. 2 (22), 78-81, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rudnitskiy, G.D. Moiseev, On the issue of reducing the noise of gears, New materials and technologies in mechanical engineering,, No. 21, 60-63, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kazaz, C. Pfister, P. Ziegler, P. Eberhard, Transient gear contact simulations using a floating frame of reference approach and higher-order ansatz functions. Acta Mech, 231, 1337–1350, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hayasi Nelineynye kolebaniya v fizicheskikh sistemakh, M, Mir, 432, (1968) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pars, Analytical dynamics., The main edition of the physical and mathematical literature of the publishing house “Nauka”, 636, (1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.