E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- V. Gassiy, V. Stoikov, Renewable energy and green market development in Russia, E3S Web of Conferences, 207, 02009 (2020) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202020702009 [Google Scholar]
- The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (2015) Retrieved from: https://sdgs.un.org/ru/goals [Online Resource] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ritchie, M. Roser. CO₂ and greenhouse gas emissions. Published online at OurWorldInData.org (2017) Retrieved from: ‘https://ourworldindata.org/co2-and-other-greenhouse-gas-emissions’ [Online Resource] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Yashalova, V.S. Vasiltsov, I.M. Potravny, Decarbonization of ferrous metallurgy: objectives and regulatory instruments, Chernye Metally, 2020(8), 70–75 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Green Cash for Siberian Trash, January 19, 2019. Retrieved from: ‘https://www.globalethicalbanking.com/green-cash-siberian-trash/’ [Online Resource] [Google Scholar]
- T.-H. Farhad, Y. Naoyuki, Sustainable solutions for green financing and investment in renewable energy projects, Energies, 13, 788. doi.org/10.3390/en13040788 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- World Green Building Trends 2018: Europe, Dodge Data & Analytics, 14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wüstenhagen, E. Menichetti, Strategic choices for renewable energy investment: Conceptual framework and opportunities for further research, Energy Policy, 40, 1-10, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2011.06.050 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gassiy, V. Stoikov, Renewable energy and green construction in the Arctic, E3S Web of Conferences, 207, 02008, doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202020702008 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Atamas, M. Bitarova, E. Belyaeva, V. Panaseykina, Green financing for national sustainable development, 5th International Conference on Economics, Management, Law and Education (EMLE 2019), 150-156, doi.org/10.2991/AEBMR.K.191225.027 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.