E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Hospital of infectious diseases in the area TiNAO Moscow. Complex of urban planning policy and construction of the city of Moscow. https://stroi.mos.ru/infiektsionnaia-bol-nitsa-v-novoi-moskvie [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of natural resources of the Russian Federation dated 14.02.2019 No. 89 “Rules for the development of technological standards”. www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 26.10.2019 No. 1379 “On approval of the Rules for classifying water bodies as water bodies for the purpose of establishing technological indicators of the best available technologies in the field of wastewater treatment using centralized water disposal systems of settlements or urban districts”. www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/75/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 November 2010 “On industrial emissions (integrated pollution prevention and control)”. https://eur-lex.europa.eu/ browse/summaries.html [Google Scholar]
- Best Available Techniques (BAT) Reference Document for Waste Incineration, Industrial Emissions Directive 2010/75/EU (Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control), Frederik Neuwahl, Gianluca Cusano, Jorge Gómez Benavides, Simon Holbrook, Serge Roudier. 2019. https://eippcb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/reference/ [Google Scholar]
- Best Available Techniques (BAT) Reference Document for Common Waste Water and Waste Gas Treatment/Management Systems in the Chemical Sector. Thomas Brinkmann, Germán Giner Santonja, Hande Yükseler, Serge Roudier, Luis Delgado Sancho, 2016. https://eippcb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/reference/ [Google Scholar]
- Best Available Techniques (BAT), Reference Document for Waste Treatment. Industrial Emissions Directive 2010/75/EU (Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control). Antoine Pinasseau, Benoit Zerger, Joze Roth, Michele Canova, Serge Roudier, 2018. https://eippcb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/reference/ [Google Scholar]
- Scientific and practical portal “Industrial Ecology”. Environmental news. 22.4.19. Comment to the order of the Ministry of natural resources and ecology of the Russian Federation dated 14.02.2019 No. 89 “on approval of rules for the development of technological standards”. www.ecoindustry.ru/news/view/55194 [Google Scholar]
- Boravsky B. V., Kostyleva N. V., Racheva N. L. Standardization and best available technologies in the mineral resource complex// Mineral resources of Russia. Economics and management, 2018, no. 5, pp. 66-70 [Google Scholar]
- “Integrated approach to green construction of buildings and structures”. Soloduhin G. M., Yazhlev I. K. Privolzhsky scientific journal. 2014. no. 3 (31). Pp. 166-170. [Google Scholar]
- Igor Yazhlev, Dmitry Spitsov and Alexander Popkov, E3S Web of Conferences 210, 13023 (2020) ITSE-2020, https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021013023 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.