E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- The energy strategy till 2035 in Russia [Digital resource] https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/18038, [Google Scholar]
- Commission of the European Communities, European strategy of steady, competitive and safe power. Green Book (Brussels, 2006), [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of Russia until 2030 [Digital resource] https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5efb9c988418ae604317191a/energeticheskaia-strategiia-rossii-na-period-do-2030-goda-5f7c19df40416f1e5b7bdc4a [Google Scholar]
- Federal law No. 172-FZ "On strategic planning in the Russian Federation"(approved 28.06.2014) [Digital resource] http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420204138 (Access Mode: 02.02.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Kostinboy A. S. Synthesis of experience of strategic planning of development of fuel and energy complex at the national level//Economic sciences, 135, 44-50 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency (IEA): Round table on the problems of the centralized heat supply in the conditions of transitional economy [Digital resource] https://www.rosteplo.ru/Tech_stat/stat_shablon.php?Id=497 (Access Mode: 05.02.2021). [Google Scholar]
- On the requirements to the schemes of heat supply, order of their development and statement: Order of the Government of the Russian Federation (approved 22.02.2012) No. 154 [Digital resource] http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902332189 (Access Mode: 05.02.2021). [Google Scholar]
- Verstina N, Tereshkina T. Evseev E 2018 Improvement of diagnostics and monitoring in the heat-supplying organizations in the complex of ecological management of urban development International Scientific Conference Enviromental Science for Construction Industry ESCI DOI:10.1051/matecconf/201819305038 [Google Scholar]
- Verstina N, Diagnostics of materials and structures of heating system as a component of ecological management in a modern city // MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 73, article number 07022 (2016) Published online: 12 August 2016. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/20167307022 (Web of Science) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Verstina N, Evseev E Technical-and-economic aspects of the analysis of the heating systems maintenance in the conditions of urban environment // MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, article number 08090 (2017) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710608090 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Saati T., Kearns To. Analytical planning. Organization of systems. Translated from English (Moscow, Radio and communication, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Tsuverkalova, O.F. Features of determination and selection of the factors influencing the choice of sites of capital repairs during implementation of the heat supply schemes. In book: Scientific progress as key factor of development of the sphere of knowledge. Collection of scientific works, pp. 130-136 (Kazan, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Gorbachev A.N. Enterprise management in the sphere of heat supply on the basis of stakeholder analysis, Work and social relations, 5, 147-158 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dylewski, J. Adamczyk, Energy and Buildings 54, 88–95 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tyre. RES POLICY 20-1, 57-76 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- World power – 2050 (The White Book) [Digital resource], http://www.energystrategy.ru/editions/white_book2.htm [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency Trends in Buildings in the EU 2012. p 67 [Digital resource] Access Mode: https://energiatalgud.ee/img_auth.php/6/68/Enerdata._Energy_Efficiency_Trends_in_Buildings_in_the_EU._2012.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of Russia until 2030, No. 1715-r (approved 13.11.2009) [Digital resource] https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/96681/ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Black, Terra Economicus, 9, 2, 2, (2011) [Google Scholar] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Kibert. Preface. In Proceeding of first International conference of CIB TG 16 on sustainable construction (Tampa, Florida, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.