E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- M. Nguyen, The socio-economic development of HOQ, Architectural Journal, Vietnam Association of Architects 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- HOQ Management Board [Google Scholar]
- A. Nguyen, Current situation and solutions to improve the quality of space and landscape architecture in HOQ. Planning HOQ with planning of Hanoi capital, in Proceeding of the conferense Preserve, embellish and promote the heritage value of HOQ, pp. 20-24 Hanoi (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ta, L. Pham, N. G. Nguyen, An assessment of street space landscape in HOQ to establish a guiding framework for urban design of street space and to restore street features, Scientific research subject of the Construction university (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. To, “Tube House” and “Neo Tube House” in Hanoi: A Comparative Study on Identity and Typology, Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Dao, Urban architectural heritage preservation in Hanoi: The community’s participation, Doctoral Thesis, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne - Paris I, pp.157 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nguyen, Organizing architectural space for handicraft production and trading area in HOQ, Doctoral Thesis, Hanoi Architectural University (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nguyen, City, ward and people of Hanoi In history, Cultural and Information Publishing House (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dang, Sustainable conservation of HOQ, in Proceeding of the Conferense Preserve, embellish and promote the heritage value of HOQ, pp. 33-38 Hanoi (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Dao, HOQ in the development process of Thang Long-Hanoi, in Proceeding of the Conferense Preserve, embellish and promote the heritage value of HOQ, pp. 86-89, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- HOQ Management Board, Regulation on planning and architectural management of HOQ (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pham, Talking about tube house in HOQ, Vietnam architecture Journal 8 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hoàng, Architectural characteristics of the Chinese people in HOQ, Master Thesis, Hanoi Architectural University (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nguyen, French townhouses in HOQ, Architectural Journal, Vietnam Association of Architects 11, 12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.