E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Zommer T.V., Borovaya E.L., Zommer V.L., Chernyshev S.N. Ecological and aesthetic features of restoration and reconstruction of white stone architecture on the example of the Church of the Image of Edessa in Abramtsevo. Science review, 14, 58-62 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chernyshev S.N. Experience of restoration and reconstruction of architectural monuments: from engineering researches to projects implementation by scientists and students of MGSU. Vestnik MGSU, 7, 18-27 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Chernyshev S.N., Rubtsov I.V., Elmanova E.L. Experience in using geodetic measurements to study the facade of an architectural monument, Prospects for the development of engineering surveys in construction in the Russian Federation, 470-474 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chernyshev S.N., Elmanova E.L., Rubtsov I.V. The study of the wall relief of the architectural monument as the similarity to the terrain, Industrial and civil engineering, 4, 44-49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Chernyshev S., Rubtsov I., Elmanova E. Innovative technologies in brick masonry restoration of architectural monuments. Matec Web of Conferences, 04007 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Polenova N.V. Abramtsevo. Vospominaniya [Abramtsevo. Memory lane]. Moscow. M. i S. Sabashnikovykh PubL, 1922. 105 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Hilton A. From Abramtsevo to Zakopane: folk art and national ideals in Russia and eastern Europe, Russian History, 46, 4, 241-261 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Hilton A. The Abramtsevo artistic circle and the search for a national landscape, Experiment, 25, 1, 68-82 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Paston Е. Abramtsevsky circle in the concept of the exposition “Russian style. From historicism to modernism” in the all-Russian museum of decorative and applied art, 4(31), 384-399 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Paston E. The “dilettantism” of Savva Mamontov in Russian art, Experiment, 25, 1, 33-52 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kirilova A.V. The essential characteristics of art associations in russian culture, Ideas and ideals, 3(25), 92-98 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chizik K.G. Abramtcevo - cradle of modern russian, Crimean dialogues: Culture, Art, Education, 2 (10), 15-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kashtanova E. Vasilii Polenovs architectural projects: between the neo-russian style and national romanticism, Experiment, 25, 1, 158-174 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Skorobogacheva E.A. Temple of the Holy Face in Abramtsevo. On the problem of interpreting traditions of Northwestern Russia and the Russian North, Historical, Philosophical, Political and Law Sciences, Culturology and Study of Art. Issues of Theory and Practice, 1-2 (51), 171-177 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kulinicheva E.A. G. Stickley’s magazine "Craftsman": American art criticism on the Abramtsevo and Talashkino art groups, Actual Problems of Theory and History of Art, 3, 280-286 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wierda I. The soil of Radonezh and the artists of Abramtsevo, Experiment, 25(1), 83-100 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Filimonova K.E. White stone carving of the Vladimir-Suzdal land on the example of the relief decoration of the Dmitrievsky cathedral, Youth scientific bulletin, 11, 96-102 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gladkaya M.G. Reliefs of the Dmitrievsky cathedral in Vladimir: the experience of a comprehensive study. М., 2006. URL: http://www.dissercat.com/content/relefy-dmitrievskogo-sobora-vo-vladimire-opyt-kompleksnogo-issledovaniya [Google Scholar]
- commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Transfiguration_Church_in_Spas-Nereditsy [Google Scholar]
- Mamontov K.V. Formation of artistic and creative needs of students in sculpture classes. М., 2006. URL: http://www.dissercat.com/content/formirovanie-khudozhestvenno-tvorcheskikh-potrebnostei-studentov-na-zanyatiyakh-skulpturoi [Google Scholar]
- Davydova O. “Dreaming of Russia”: National-romantic features in Art nouveau, Experiment, 25, 1, 189-206 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Antonova E.A. New national style, Ivzestia of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 3(67), 81-85 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.